Ranking
Originally Posted by Skoling View Post
Doesn't exactly mean you're good (As you're obviously being sarcastic), any person who makes replays which have some degree of quality (So to say) can get into ORMO and all people need to do now is post on design events in order to get in any video.

1. I've seen lots of people who made replays that had some quality and where still denied.
2. I don't post replays on design events that often anymore.
pls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Average replaymakers can get into ormo. It isn't a show of skill to be in there anymore.
You're being slightly pompous about it.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
1. I've seen lots of people who made replays that had some quality and where still denied.
pls.

1, When I say replay makers, I mean people who make replays on a regular basis and have some experience (Can be little, can be a lot) when it comes to making replays, not just people who make the odd few, and you're a recruiter last time I checked, you're supposed to accept those people

2, Then you most likely know videomakers or they use old replays???

Edit Nearlydead ninja'd my post and summed everything up in the process
Last edited by Skoling; Aug 1, 2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Smilies AND SPELLING + extra
pls.

So.... Replay making is all you need to be considered a good player now? Lol.
Hoss.
uhhh.... How good am I in toribash. Well, it depends on the mod. May not look it, but, I've played one mod for about 4 years now and after all that time I feel I'm fairly good at it. That mod being abd. I have a good general sense for how the mod works, I can play numerous styles, and techniques, use just about every move and counter each as well. But with that being said How good do I honestly think I am at Toribash? I'd say I suck. Not just for shits and giggles but it takes more than a one trick pony player like my self to equal a good toribash player whom is well rounded in more than one, if not many mods. However before aikido there was wushu and instagib_feet gotta love those days man.
-----
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
So....-snip- is all you need to be considered a good player now? Lol.

also this
Last edited by iLiltay; Aug 1, 2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pls.

With the whole video thing, you seem to think popularity equals skill. I know tons of great replaymakers who aren't very well known but are pretty dang good at what they do. It's rather stupid to bring up, even if you were joking.
I came here to laugh at you
mod mark/10

Literally though, I'm not sure. I'd say something like 4 or 5/10 compared to average players these days. I used to be a lot better, though. In 2010 I made it into the final 16 during the World Championships. Not exactly a huge feat, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Also, skill can be examined in several different ways in this game. It's kind of hard to compare multiplayer skill and single player skills because they're totally different things. If I had to rate my single player skill, I'd say it's a lot better than my multiplayer skill, maybe like 6 or 7/10.
It depends if I'm cocky or drunk. One usually leads to the other mind you.
I find that when I'm not trying, I rarely lose. But say if I'm giving a GMtourney my best, I'll probably lose. If I'm not paying attention to it, things usually go my way.
Anything apart from in wushu or Judo I'll probably kick your ass.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Same here, not trying/having a good time is when I excel and when I really try hard I will fail.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS