Ranking
Original Post
W.I.P full joint set
Well i'm really newbie on this, But I'm excited with this set, i dont know, i just want to finish it, but i dont have idea what to do. off course i have to Redo it, polish everything bla bla bla.i just want your ideas to fill black spaces.
Programs used: gimp. mudbox

<ingame>

I´m 18
Would be fun if instead of random glyph you put to fill the black spaces, you used symbols from the most language as possible, japanese, chinese, etc ?

Could be really fun and good looking in the end
French Player, Old member of OFRO
i just used random lines and yeah looks like glyphs. anyway, as my point of view looks good. ill keep working on it and i will update this post in case anyone cares.
I still looking for ideas
I´m 18
I love the look, may not take much effort but it appeals to me. I think it would look pretty nice if you blended the blue and green in the middle by having a gradual colour change.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Dont forget that when you move the tori, the unserside of the joints is shown. This can leave blank spaces, like it has on yours

Vinyl: mmmm i would like to add a head. i think i have some ideas for that. and right arm and left leg looks very empty. by the moment im just drawing randomly to found inspiration, if i make somethin ´´cool´´ ill post it
-----
Kore: yeah yeah i've noticed. i'm working on that. thx
Last edited by kamekaz; Feb 20, 2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I´m 18
Looks really nice, reminds me that I need to finish my random lines set.

Also, try cleaning up the lines a bit,
|Evil|
I don't exist
If you're going to pick some words that fit your texture, choose some wise words, don't put 'mountain' in Chinese behind the left pec. '山'. Anyways, the colours are really boring l, only consisting of these 2. Some glow would really redeem the spirit. And 8 generally don't like the long line that is drawn across the arm and the pecs.
Nice
yep, i already delete that line, and im working to remove those chinese, japanese words.
thx for help
I´m 18