ES Recruitment Drive
He said this is how a Christian should not act and posted a picture of a guy praying.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Lets just say going around saying 'eveyone religious is an idiot, and nobody should follow such stupid views' won't get you far up the respect ladder with the mods.

Anyways, if you wanna discuss ains stupidity, do so in Wibbles. Lets not stray offtopic anymore here folks.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Ains your really starting to piss me off.
No offence but you deserve that ban.
I myself am a christian. But I do not take it to the extremes like some.
Call me dumb but What created the big bang what created the first atom what created the first anything? And how could matter spawn from nowhere? It is scientificly impossible. So untill that is answered I will beleive in God.

But then what created God? Im a christian too btw.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I would also like to know that.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I beleive that nothing was first created, it's just been there forever. Like there were planets (suns, moons etc..) And finnaly, one of the suns exploded, thus creating our set of planets, and one part of the sun that didnt cool from the explosion, brned and rounded itself out, thus creating the sun. Then, the Earth is one of the planets that did not cool down fully, so thats why our core is hot, magma. There are also, well there kinda has to be, more life out there, I think it is very hard to beleive that Earth is the only planet with intelligent life forms, there has to be other galaxies, universes even, that probably have life. I also find it very hard that some man in the sky, just all of a sudden thought that it would be good to have a planet that has life on it. No offence, of course, but seriously...

Also, the most one-minded Christian I've ever met is like this:

Normal=Her Red=Me

Cavemen and dinosaurs might have not existed because the worlds only a couple thousand years old...

The Earth is like, 5 billion years old.

No, the Bible says.

Everything in the Bible isn't neccesarily correct...

No it is.

You have no way to tell...

Dont need to its right.

So let me guess, you think every person who's gay, or is a different religion than you will go to Hell?

They didn't choose the right path, so yes.*

*She also said "OOOOooh! You said the 'H' word!"
Last edited by Soop; Mar 6, 2008 at 01:03 AM.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
In the end you'll have to admit that there must have been something that never 'Begun'; it was always there. God fills the role for many, others rely on the Steady State theory and Cyclic model. Its all just a matter of what you think is right... Or which you'd prefer to believe.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Ains your really starting to piss me off.
No offence but you deserve that ban.
I myself am a christian. But I do not take it to the extremes like some.
Call me dumb but What created the big bang what created the first atom what created the first anything? And how could matter spawn from nowhere? It is scientificly impossible. So untill that is answered I will beleive in God.

I believe in god too. I am not christian but I do believe in a god. I will say however that even though i believe in god this defense could easily be torn to shreds by somebody who didn't. They would ask you, if something cant just randomly appear, how did god get there?
It's God he's just there he is omnicant.
That's all I can think of.

[Evil] is recruiting!

Originally Posted by Soop View Post
I beleive that nothing was first created, it's just been there forever. Like there were planets (suns, moons etc..) And finnaly, one of the suns exploded, thus creating our set of planets, and one part of the sun that didnt cool from the explosion, brned and rounded itself out, thus creating the sun. Then, the Earth is one of the planets that did not cool down fully, so thats why our core is hot, magma. There are also, well there kinda has to be, more life out there, I think it is very hard to beleive that Earth is the only planet with intelligent life forms, there has to be other galaxies, universes even, that probably have life. I also find it very hard that some man in the sky, just all of a sudden thought that it would be good to have a planet that has life on it. No offence, of course, but seriously...

Also, the most one-minded Christian I've ever met is like this:

Normal=Her Red=Me

Cavemen and dinosaurs might have not existed because the worlds only a couple thousand years old...

The Earth is like, 5 billion years old.

No, the Bible says.

Everything in the Bible isn't neccesarily correct...

No it is.

You have no way to tell...

Dont need to its right.

So let me guess, you think every person who's gay, or is a different religion than you will go to Hell?

They didn't choose the right path, so yes.*

*She also said "OOOOooh! You said the 'H' word!"

Well, she would we wrong, you do not simply go to hell for doing wrong things, or "not choosing the right path". You gotta ask for forgiveness, everyone sins as much as the other and she has no place in saying who would go to hell.
Anyways thats just what i think.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop