Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Can't upload replays!!!
Hey, I use a Mac and I'm trying to post some replays for my clan and others to watch, well I went to go advanced and I went to my toribash replay file, and all I found was the default replays like 0headkick, idk if the problem is the Mac, or im not doing something right. Please help me, thank you
You might be doing something wrong, I don't know things about mac in case it's a technical problem but first try this.
Open toribash > go to singleplayer > press space a couple of times > press f and name it Test.
Then go to your toribash replay folder, if there's a file named Test there, you have probably done something wrong all other times you tried to save a replay.

Can also be that you was looking in the wrong folder, this can happen if you have the normal toribash version and the steam toribash version downloaded.
If that's the case, try to find the steam folder and go to Steamapps > common > toribash > replay.

I hope one of these will work for you.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zwouter
Thank you zwouter, but I don't use the non-steam one but it is downloaded. It might be in there, and how would I have saved a replay wrong? Is there right and wrong way to save it?
Originally Posted by Panthers32 View Post
Thank you zwouter, but I don't use the non-steam one but it is downloaded. It might be in there, and how would I have saved a replay wrong? Is there right and wrong way to save it?

You could save wrong by using some invalid chars like !

My replay folder tends to not show me my replays unless I search for them in the search bar, try that.
ok i can't find the Steamapps file/folder anywhere, where would it be? i looked through all the file in the computer and could not find Steamapps
Originally Posted by Panthers32 View Post
ok i can't find the Steamapps file/folder anywhere, where would it be? i looked through all the file in the computer and could not find Steamapps

are you sure? the toribash folder is located in Steam/SteamApps/common/toribash usually.

try rightclicking Toribash from the steam library, click Properties, then click Local Files. then click on Browse Local Files and your Toribash folder should be opened.
Ok thank you sSLight, I'll try that once I get home from work. I hope this works :/ cause I'm getting really tired of this bull
-----
thank you so much Slight i was able to find my replays
Last edited by Panthers32; May 4, 2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Biggest Question Of The Year