ES Recruitment Drive
Cool stuff.
Too bad a computer version doesn't exist.
I guess they would need to make lots of updates for this to be fun in the long term. I haven't played it so I can't say that for sure, but it looks like a game that only lasts for a short term.
God: Thanks. Seems to be an awesome game. Going to spend some time on it.

EDIT: There is a Facebook version too. Going to stick to that one.
Making a Car...EGG!
I have everything to make the car except the gasoline. For gasoline, I need petroleum. For petroleum, I need bitumen. For bitumen, I need kerogen. For kerogen, I need fossil. For fossil, I need dinosaur. For dinosaur, I need an egg.

This guide says that an egg can be made by putting together 2 turtles. I do not have a turtle. To make a turtle, you need to put together sand and an egg.

How is this possible, and how can I get an egg to complete this madness?
Originally Posted by armsforsale View Post
I have everything to make the car except the gasoline. For gasoline, I need petroleum. For petroleum, I need bitumen. For bitumen, I need kerogen. For kerogen, I need fossil. For fossil, I need dinosaur. For dinosaur, I need an egg.

This guide says that an egg can be made by putting together 2 turtles. I do not have a turtle. To make a turtle, you need to put together sand and an egg.

How is this possible, and how can I get an egg to complete this madness?

MADNESS... i mean i played doodle god and water+ fire = alchohol lol im trying this at home
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Shemen View Post
omg . lol..i dont get it

What do you mean. It says I need an egg. To make an egg I need 2 turtles. To make a turtle, I need an egg and sand. Therefore I need help.

How do I make an egg?
^Try 2 snakes

Mate

profit/egg
Last edited by Dragenon; Aug 1, 2010 at 06:15 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
There is a similar app on the iPhone called Alchemy. Some of the recipes veb posted work, but most don't. Like instead of electricity I get radiowaves and instead of man there is human and you can't mix werewolves and vampires to get twighlight saga ;(