Ranking
haven't even clicked yet but I can tell you've got some spicy music in store for me.

I already love the soundtrack in Miyazaki's "Howls Moving Castle" as well as many of his other movies. Ever heard of M2U? I like M2U too.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
Ever heard of M2U? I like M2U too.

I discovered it by playing osu! but never researched too deep. Also I have something like 5GB of OST in my computer so if you like these songs, I probably will have a lot more :^)

HYPER IMPORTANT: forgot to mention my passion, actually I just like it a lot but I'm not even sure what it is or how it's called. I know it as "AcuticNotes" (An), but is also known as "An-fillnote" so you could find something I missed, probably. As far as I know, An is a "duet", formed by An ("DJ Onoken") and another guy ("レク", google translate says "Rek") who does the aesthetic illustrative shit. Pretty similar to LeaF.

Here you can experiment

begone sucy.

no ketchup.

just sucy.

raw sucy.

SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
Esketit baby.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

my favoirte version

dont think i forgot about my boi Bocelli

and a lil bit of this powerful shit

Sorry to make you cry but... cry
Last edited by Micah; Dec 17, 2017 at 06:43 PM.
greetings filthy humans.

i have finally awoken after 12 hours in a subconscious state of absolute nirvana. i have transcended beyond mortal boundaries during that time and have been reborn with knowledge far past the scope of all understanding.