Toribash
remember kids, do your homework or your dad will fall in a human sized blender on the way to work

the more you know
what if I'm like Erth and I'm too sick to be able to do any homework?

WHY SHOULD MY DAD DIE FOR MY WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
what if I'm like Erth and I'm too sick to be able to do any homework?

WHY SHOULD MY DAD DIE FOR MY WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM.

well you could be Erth's sick version
hey icky thanks

it's in the peeling stage rn so it's hella foggy but i'll post a healed pic in a couple weeks
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
hey icky thanks

it's in the peeling stage rn so it's hella foggy but i'll post a healed pic in a couple weeks

Sounds hot.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
New ingame clan UI looks pretty neat, though it's a nightmare to navigate to.
You have to go on multiplayer, click on your name in the queue, then right click and get clan info. Would be nice if there was also a way to navigate to it from the main menu too.

Either way, I've put Legendary as our top achievement because it's a bit different and not something loads of living clans have. Feel free to tell me to change it to something else.
I've also resized out old logo for the clan logo. It looks pretty pixelated so I'm tempted to put out an art request in the market for someone to make us one for like 50k or something.
If you have any ideas that aren't "a totem" post them so we can get a brainstorm going.
Could do with a bit of an art update tbh. It looks great and it's memorable but I'd say we're moving into the bronze age or something.
progress エシコ
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
what about one of the shook thingies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
what about one of the shook thingies

Tried that and it was crazy pixelated too, and I cba to go into photoshop and try to resize cos I'm a lazy bum

Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Are invades welcome?

Only if we know you, we don't really want to encourage people using this thread to get to know us though

Use the discord or IRC if you want to casually chat. Those are public. This thread isn't so much.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.