Ranking
Work it Harder, Make it Better
Do it Faster, Makes us Stronger
More than Ever, Hour After
Our Work is Never Over.

Our Work is
Never Over.

Last edited by TheAnimal; Mar 15, 2017 at 12:56 AM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
i know you said we're not forced to come. all im saying is let people who want to play decide by themselves when they want to play
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
i know you said we're not forced to come. all im saying is let people who want to play decide by themselves when they want to play

Ofc people decide when they want to play thats how it is now. A set date is something people just look forward to take their time to know “at that time.most of us meet up“ in that way they dont get forced to it but more attracted to coming online at that time. (I hope) other than that they can meet up whenever they want the freedom is still theirs B-)

Also, by that we can check who truly desires to play in further clan wars and to be active playing ingame
alright in preparation for this i have created an @ingame role in discord

so when you are looking for someone to play you can contact the whole ingame squad by mentioning @ingame in discord

currently the only one with this role is cobra but that is hopefully subject to change

EDIT: we could maybe kick start the ingame squad with some members we're pretty sure are active like axels
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 16, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
so did anybody show up?

we didnt put it on the main aeon board, its still in the private board xD
xDDD

well i think we thought enough about it lets do this

just add like:

We will keep track of who shows up.
Also if you manage to be there 6 ot of 10 times you will get the ingame groupe thingy name it how you like and stuff
Last edited by TheAnimal; Mar 20, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave