Toribash
Original Post
Animated Signature Shop (Pivot, animated text or POV-Ray)
JAM'S ANIMATED SIGNATURE SHOP!

Welcome to my animated signature shop! You can get an animated text signature, a pivot animation or a POV-ray render of a toribash fight!

Animated writing-You can get one for 150 credits. Tell me your name, (or whatever else you want the signature to say) what style you want,(Ex. flames, freezing, bullet smashing text, text exploding, text dancing, text moving or dark, ghostly styles.) then choose if you want shadow or no shadow and motion blur or not. Also give a font name or just say pick a good font for me.
Example:

Pivot animation
I can do Pivot animations for 150 credits. (only 100 credits if you agree to have a small made by Jam0864 watermark at the bottom.) Tell me what you want to happen and I'll do it.
Example:

POV-ray renders
I now do POV-ray renders of toribash fights! You can choose a mod if you wish, you must specify a .inc file and replay. Or I can pick a .inc for you, and if you can't save replays just tell me how to do the move. I will give you a quote for your particular replay as different ones take different times to render. (It mostly depends on the .inc file you've chosen.) Here's a couple of examples.

This is some of the customer feedback.
NICE Jam
in my opinion thats the Best one you've made yet!

That is the awesomest pivot I have ever seen in the history of pivots. 20 creds to keep up the work!

I would just like to comment that the sig you made for mosier is very impressive and cool.

this is a nice shop!

OOOOOOOOOOOooo... Pretty...

Aha! Someone with some tallent!

Nice work!

Ooh. This is spicy.

Re: Animated Signature Shop
Aha! Someone with some tallent! Looks fully 3d in your sig... Is it?
The sig area here in the forums is limited to 100px high... you might want to keep any sigs you make that tall, for file size purposes and to keep that damn scroll bar away.

Nice work, though i dont want anything, keep up the good work!
<( O )>
Yes it is full 3d. 100 px high? Thanks didn't know that. Is my signature alright since it isn't very wide? Also new offer, first customer gets a signature for 60 credits! Then it goes back to normal price

Hmmm...

Make it say Wombat and have the text exploding...
Blur, no shadow.

If I missed something tell me.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
for me could u have a guy drink some 7up, then throw up, as is to why my name is 7upchuck (7up + upchuck -throw up-) P.S. i don't care if it's a stick figure or an actual person, i just dont want it to be completely horrible

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
nice stuff, I would like one with:

Words: Skinnydude is better then you
And i would like to have the test exploding.
Hi
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT

Hmmm...

Make it say Wombat and have the text exploding...
Blur, no shadow.

If I missed something tell me.

Motion blur with text exploding looks really... bad. All the pieces of destroyed text blur, which makes it really hard to read. Do you want to keep it like that or change something? Also exploding, 1 letter at a time or the whole word exploding at the same time? Also I forgot to tell you that you have to choose a font. (Or i could pick you a font)
Originally Posted by 7upchuck
for me could u have a guy drink some 7up, then throw up, as is to why my name is 7upchuck (7up + upchuck -throw up-)

I can try to do that, but it will probably look crap. WARNING! If I did that stick figures would be used. (I'm not good at drawing people.)
To everyone else out there, you can choose a combination of things. (Fire and text exploding etc)
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Originally Posted by 7upchuck
for me could u have a guy drink some 7up, then throw up, as is to why my name is 7upchuck (7up + upchuck -throw up-)

I can try to do that, but it will probably look crap. WARNING! If I did that stick figures would be used. (I'm not good at drawing people.)
To everyone else out there, you can choose a combination of things. (Fire and text exploding etc)

Ok!!! i love stick figures!!! i actually meant to mention that i would like a stick figure in the first place!

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
could i get one that says Pain_Baller in whaterver font and it gets shot by paing balls so u cant see what it says but then something wipes off the paint.
I want Pain_Baller to be in Red
and i want the paint balls to be blue
and if it could leave straks when the paing gets wiped away that would be great.