Ranking
Re: Animated Signature Shop
to 7 upchuck

here ya go, http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/J...pchuckyxp0.gif 100 credits please.

To embed it in your signature put after the link and paste into your signature. Although your animation was done first, combat asked first so he gets the discount.
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
nice stuff, I would like one with:

Words: Skinnydude is better then you
And i would like to have the test exploding.

What font? Also one letter exploding at a time or whole word at once? Also do you want it to loop, or go to the end then go backwards, then loop?
Is it possible to get one of two stick guys fighting for a while, then one just says "SCREW THIS" and takes out a sword and slices the guy up... and It says PWNED in the end?

If possible, it would be really cool, THX man
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Yeh that does sound really cool! It might take me a while though, I have a lot of signatures to catch up on!
Originally Posted by Pain_Baller
could i get one that says Pain_Baller in whaterver font and it gets shot by paing balls so u cant see what it says but then something wipes off the paint.
I want Pain_Baller to be in Red
and i want the paint balls to be blue
and if it could leave straks when the paing gets wiped away that would be great.

That's pretty hard. (I know it sounds easier than most of the other requests, but i dont really have the right programs to do that.) I could still do it but the best program i have for that sort of thing is paint, which sucks. It would take too long for 100 credits.
Ooh. This is spicy. Could I have the words 'DeadorK' in the stencil font on a dark blue backdrop with a bullet destroying a letter on each side of the word every second like :

-->eador<--
--->ado<-- and so on.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
nice stuff, I would like one with:

Words: Skinnydude is better then you
And i would like to have the test exploding.

What font? Also one letter exploding at a time or whole word at once? Also do you want it to loop, or go to the end then go backwards, then loop?

Any font( Please a cool looking one). One letter at a time. go to the end, then go backwards.
Hi
Deadork
I can't have a bullet on each side as the unregistered program i use allows only 1 sprite. So 1 bullet, or do you want to change your idea completely?

Skinnydude
http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/J...ydude22s86.gif
That's 100 credits

Mosier
http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/J...Pwned!wjl6.gif
That's 100 credits

Wombat
Since you haven't replied I shall PM you.
Ok, one letter at a time, and no blur.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Ok.
All that what I said before but like
1. DeadorK
2. -->eadorK
3. eador<--
4. -->ador
5. do<--
and so on.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit