ES Recruitment Drive
Ross has pointed out everything I would have, so not going to quote them all. In short, no to the previous two until you fix what needs to be fixed.

Also, welcome Lp, just be nice k?
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Application
1. Real Name: Matthew

2. Age: 11

3. Proof Of Fan: youtube: [email protected]

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: Be respectful and dont post trash.

6. Previous Clans: None.

7. Reasons For Leaving: None.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Good sportsmanship and a noob face

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both but I prefer Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Youtube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Garry's mod showcase; Dubstep guns looks cool (even though i don't know what garry's mod is) and I would like some guns like that in some fps games

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Im pretty active and I like to judo in toribash.
1. Real Name: Balin

2. Age:14

3. Proof Of Fan:https://twitter.com/HagenWiese

4. Have you read the clan rules:yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: first rule: be respectful to people at all times
second rule: don't start fights in clan thread
third rule: don't post things that contribute nothing
fourth rule: don't act in a way that reflects badly on clan members or the channel
fifth rule: be friendly and encouraging to new players

6. Previous Clans:I haven't been in a clan before

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:I think I could maybe help the newcomers coming to this clan

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: My brother told me and we were addicted, I more so than my brother

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:I think you should accept me because I am a HUUGEE fan and I have been subbed for years
Originally Posted by titansyolo View Post
1. Real Name: Balin

2. Age:14

3. Proof Of Fan:https://twitter.com/HagenWiese

4. Have you read the clan rules:yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: first rule: be respectful to people at all times
second rule: don't start fights in clan thread
third rule: don't post things that contribute nothing
fourth rule: don't act in a way that reflects badly on clan members or the channel
fifth rule: be friendly and encouraging to new players

6. Previous Clans:I haven't been in a clan before

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:I think I could maybe help the newcomers coming to this clan

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: My brother told me and we were addicted, I more so than my brother

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:I think you should accept me because I am a HUUGEE fan and I have been subbed for years

Good app, but you missed quesiton 11.
1. Real Name: Hunter Loewen

2. Age: 16

3. Proof Of Fan:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoy...0r5m9yduJbIj8w

5. Prove you have read the rules: "You Must Contribute to the Thread once every two weeks"

6. Previous Clans: The Fighters, Fusion(now named Presence)
7. Reasons For Leaving: i left TF(the fighters) because it went inactive. i left Fusion Because it died

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can make art and i see myself making youtube videos in the future

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube. i searched toribash and you showed up

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: i only watch your toribash vids

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I try to help people in the forums and help inexperianced players

Dont Look In Here

hello I am Waylon and im 13 years of age. .....do i really need to prove im a fan im squidlox XD (just ask jack) fine. yes Ive read the rules proof I will Be respectful to people at all times. I Do not start fights in the clan thread. I Wont post things that don't contribute anything. Ive been in roman, Fc and I think another. Disbanding for both is why ive left. I add funny photoshop stuff and some sparring to the clan. I do Single Player and Multiplayer. I just found your channel one day and i love toribash replay challange. I think i should be in the clan because im super fan

I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Proff of Fan: Your youtube channel is cool i really really like it my channel name is Tomas Palaguta and i haven't posted any vids yet because idk how but your cool and yeah
Previous Clan: None
Reasons For Leaving: because maybe other clan are better
What can you bring to this clan:well idk but i would really help if needed even if im bad i can still help and learn from my mistakes
Originally Posted by chimmy12 View Post
hello I am Waylon and im 13 years of age. .....do i really need to prove im a fan im squidlox XD (just ask jack) fine. yes Ive read the rules proof I will Be respectful to people at all times. I Do not start fights in the clan thread. I Wont post things that don't contribute anything. Ive been in roman, Fc and I think another. Disbanding for both is why ive left. I add funny photoshop stuff and some sparring to the clan. I do Single Player and Multiplayer. I just found your channel one day and i love toribash replay challange. I think i should be in the clan because im super fan

Please fill out the application as it is on the front post, free form applications are unique, but much harder to process.

Originally Posted by tomas85 View Post
Proff of Fan: Your youtube channel is cool i really really like it my channel name is Tomas Palaguta and i haven't posted any vids yet because idk how but your cool and yeah
Previous Clan: None
Reasons For Leaving: because maybe other clan are better
What can you bring to this clan:well idk but i would really help if needed even if im bad i can still help and learn from my mistakes

You missed a bunch of questions
1. Real Name: Hunter Loewen

2. Age: 16

3. Proof Of Fan:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoy...0r5m9yduJbIj8w

5. Prove you have read the rules: "You Must Contribute to the Thread once every two weeks"

6. Previous Clans: The Fighters, Fusion(now named Presence)

7. Reasons For Leaving: i left TF(the fighters) because it went inactive. i left Fusion Because it died

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can make art and i see myself making youtube videos in the future

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube. i searched toribash and you showed up

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: i only watch your toribash vids

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I try to help people in the forums and help inexperianced players

Dont Look In Here

Clan :D
1. Real Name: Martin
2. Age: 19
3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiP...fAqllwg9BIbrEA
5. Prove you have read the rules: I know that I cannot say anything in the clan thread that does not contribute anything.
6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. Kira
7. Reasons For Leaving: I left kira for no reason in particular just u know got bored .
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Swag, Yoloness, replay making, and good in Akido (my fav) Judo and Ninjutsu
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player & Multiplayer.
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: From looking up "Toribash" on youtube and met a member in an akido match Named Thewolf55
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Misery Mondays, because I like watching Jack wanna rip his intestins out.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Beacause im a massive fan of all the videos and also think i can make a huge contribution to the clan cause i sorta live on this game via it being telling people about to clan or revering them to a officer or Jack himself . thank you for taking the time to read my Application.