ES Recruitment Drive
>screams out scarety in low quality jpg

where is the man, Marrez? D:
probably busy with real life stuff so you guys better have patience for now, sorry. I'm sure he'll review all the applications as soon as possible

taking advantage of this bump if you mind: I'll review your replays later as well, however I'm not a recruiter, I'm just going to give you boys a fine cnc if possible :S
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 5, 2018 at 04:07 AM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi

life is like lemons: they beat the shit out of me

xMov: cool shit, cool shit. Let's refine that movement a bit though. accepted

DaNewNinja: accepted. good stuff, let's try to work on some smoother, more efficient movement.

sSLight: accepted, same focus as above.

EvilTorified: hella accepted. god damn, that shit is clean. love what you got, i honestly don't feel like i have anything to give you. your style is pretty damn crisp as it is, but hey if you find out something we're here to help for the most part

Shigiezi: you're still a month away from your suspension being up but i'll try to get in contact with you through discord to see how you're doing

as for all current students and teachers: legitimately cannot apologize enough. i can't promise any drastic improvement as things in my life are far too hectic right now, but please rest assured that I'm around and lurking.

it's just that participation takes far more out of me than it used to. as of now, the op has been updated and i believe everyone who has applied has been added to the list.

thank you for sticking around, and i wish the best for this org in the near future
Last edited by Marrez; Nov 6, 2018 at 05:41 AM.
beware
the goblin
Welcome people! :^)
I am one of your teachers, I guess, so I'll start by cncing your replays from your applies

@All applicants: PM me your discords and I'll add you to RSO discord server

but first I'll cnc haku's replay

@Haku
>filename59: hey, your movement is just as perfect as usual, your control and tricking are on point, amazing and very well executed. Your style are the best example I have for a clean spar, you basically flow automatically while keeping the momentum and proper balance to do so, you are just insane. However, something that makes me a bit sadn as I love constant contact and such in a spar, is that you hit your opponent just a few times and most of the time not even giving the feeling of an attack (something that usually depends more on your opponent) even though I can tell you are quite aware and have enough skill to make a good looking hit.

"slips" that I noticed was around frame 750 where you set a weird stance and around frame 480 that you landed in a weird position.

Overall that's a really good replay, great job man

@DaNewNinja
>Ninja V Perfect: I have to say man, seeing this replay I gotta say you need to practice a few things.

Let's start with your opener. Your movements was really slow and almost insignificant due to the lack of power from the poor usage of your legs, although I have to admit you did it quite well. From then on everything is really weird. You did a lot of twitches just to stand on your feet, something that you should avoid, try getting balance without making it too noticeable as stances usually are supposed to avoid any sort of movement and just staying still. Next, your walk was more of a gallop that looked very weird. You had to use your hands to make those kicks what doesn't necessarily looks bad but in toribash sparring it's not a good signal.

Despite of all the movement issues, you should know that I really like the mind you have for sparring. I see you never lost focus on what you were doing and kept your aim towards your opponent, always fighting him and responding to his calls, what means you should do a great sparrer in my opinion.

Keep it up, practice more and you'll do great things!

>me v miracle: I'll sum up the whole spar in one point because the same thing happened most of the time. I still have my comments about your fighting that I mentioned above but you committed the same error a couple times in this spar.

First of all I see some improvement on your moves, they look more "daring" and you're using more parts of your body to accomplish them. The problem here is that you completely fail to pull power out of it. I can say that all of your moves there were just moves, without a "push" to throw them powerfully towards your opponent or anything, ended up being just you raising and lowering your legs.

Gotta work on that too man, if you need any specific lesson or tips to make moves or anything, I'll be there for you

@sSLight
>Spar - Giniotitan: First of all, I noticed that probably you was a bit impatient in your opener. You didn't wait long enough to get into a good bending for walking, then you wouldn't wait for the slow walking you were doing (due to first issue) fully finish the step and so you started moving legs too early.
I don't have many complaints about your sparring performance, but I still have some. Your movement is great and you have a good idea about how to hit or get hit, meaning you have control over your fight. On the other hand, you don't have enough control over your own tori, more specifically in your chest movement and proper usage, something you should review and practice (I can help if anything); and a realistic perspective of the fight, as I noticed that you usually don't consider your tori isn't really looking or facing your opponent and often I see you fighting like you had a super instinct or something, and that really bugs me.

>Spar - Kaito: Well, I can't say that the problems I mentioned before happens again here. You used your chest fairly better and you showed more objectivity throughout the fight.

You make really good spins with a beautiful flow. I'd try staying more steady in the ground to give your tori more consistency but, overall, you did pretty great and this one dude. :^)

@Eviltorified
>Brother of Agility 3 - Evil Before Death: oh boy, this replay feels nostalgic.

This replay is a masterpiece man, from the movement to the involvement with the fight. I love how you perform your moves and how creative you can combine them together, I can't even describe how everything looks amazing whether you analyse it as a single move or as segments that pin it all together to a really good looking and amazing fight. Great job man

Lacks on a few things though: fighting without launching; fighting without spinning; punches

nevertheless, it is awesome!

>Fredspar: One of the most impressive flow/power/momentum showcase I've ever seen.

I don't really get how you brought enough momentum out of this opener but it already looks hella impressive by itself, followed up by a slow but still fine doublekick-thingy. Now comes my favorite part, the way you get enough spin momentum from this lowsweep to perform a smooth and flawess swing looks just INSANE! Sadly nothing really happens next and this replay is short, but you kind of failed the landing and your kick wasn't one of the best directed (I think you should've extended your leg earlier), but the recovering and breakdance spin to B kick to punch was another example of a extensive range of combined and mixed moves you can do in the fight, while being extremely well done.
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 13, 2018 at 03:47 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dunt infract me marrez whats yur discord mine has jap in it
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
Originally Posted by Zibril View Post
No one commented on my replays

we usually don't comment on apply replays, and you only posted replays in your apply so... I just made this (and still have to finish) due to the lack of activity around here so I decided to give it a push.

Feel free to post more replays or ask me to comment on anything and I'll do it whenever I'm available

Talking on this, @Light: I'll cnc your spar later, give me a bumperino if I don't >:O (probably won't do it today)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
incomplete spar with evil, toribash servers dicked us out of the game

TL; DR, Work on your rotation and the flow and twitching will sort itself out.

A few things i see that you need to work on, twitching nothing drastic but very noticeable. Rotation very noticeable, you rotate your chest too much and it doesn't allow you the freedom to move as much as you should be able to. Compare your movements to torified, notice how his shoulders turn a minimal amount in relation to his hips, keep them squared when possible as much as possible. Last issue i see it flow. To an untrained eye it would look like your flow is great, mainly because your limbs are always out stretched and moving quickly, but in fact it is quite all over the place. This is mainly because of your choice of attack and movements which are probably caused mainly by the bad rotation of your chest.

@Marrez i feel you on that bro, i dont even like sparring and that's the only thing enjoyable for me just takes so much energy out of me nowadays
Last edited by Micah; Nov 12, 2018 at 06:04 AM.
sweet, thanks micah. i know i use a very similar logic that i use in classic gravity for my -30grav movements (especially regarding the chest), will note that. i am not too sure what 'keep them squared' means, though.