ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[EVENT] Holiday Cheer!
WELL I guess since I want to improve my standing and rep in the community, I'll make something you guys can participate in!

RULES:
Donate 666 Tcs to me, Hyzroden.
  • You may post 2 of your best replays with any mod, provided you include non-stock mods in the post.
  • Replay hacking is allowed, but only if you're pro ;)

The deadline is January 1st, and I'll be holding a poll on this thread the day before to see who the best 3 replay makers are.

Prizes:
  • 1st place gets 3/5 of the proceeds from entering, as well as a video made about them.
  • 2nd place gets 1/5 of the proceeds from entering, as well as an honorable mention in one of my videos.
  • 3rd place gets 1/5 of the proceeds from entering

Happy Holidays!
To be honest I don't think the prize is good enough, if you are offering a video it should be good quality and the tc prize should be better as well.
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
To be honest I don't think the prize is good enough, if you are offering a video it should be good quality and the tc prize should be better as well.

Originally Posted by St3lla888 View Post
Why would I spend my tc to enter a mod huh

Wow you guys are so unthankful, why don't just make a better event and better videos than him? hmmmm...
Ah i guess, you keep talkin' but cant make things better *classic*

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
Wow you guys are so unthankful, why don't just make a better event and better videos than him? hmmmm...
Ah i guess, you keep talkin' but cant make things better *classic*

I could if I really wanted to, but unfortunately for you that comes down to my choice and I don't feel the need to create an event for a game that I barely play anymore.