Ranking
Original Post
Trumps Travel Ban
Trump just recently made a ban on a few Muslim middle eastern countries from having citizens/refugees enter the US for supposedly a 90 day period. Thoughts and Comments on this recent action by the President?

Some notes:
-the countries are: Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Lybia, Syria, and Sudan.
-Trump nor his team picked these countries, the countries listed were picked as security risks by former President Barack Obama.
Last edited by Fates; Jan 31, 2017 at 06:12 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
It's just trump being a terrible diplomat while fixing next to nothing. A large majority of terrorist attacks are from legal citizens or those that came from nations not listed in the ban. Many people seem to overlook domestic terrorism.
See, now, he didn't ban certain counties near to the ones he did ban because of business ties. Which I find to be stupid as fuck. I dont support this ban, mind you. I just find that to be dumb. Green Card holders are also being deported, because of him.

He will more than likely be impeached if he keeps this shit up. All these executive orders being taken in the beginning - he knows he doesn't have much time and is doing all of this at once before it's over. He's pathetic.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."