Toribash
This is a ORMO quality replay
the double knee DM made me feel very special inside
the boomhit of the crotch was orgasmic
the skeet and leg skeet made me wet

thank you and good bye
4.7/10
The replay wasnt bad at all, youre starting to become good at something you ugly looking guy!
your style is nice and everything about the replay was nice keep it up!!
10/10
Last edited by royal; Aug 6, 2016 at 01:45 PM.
tried to do something clean i guess since most of my repays i wouldn't call clean but in doing so i feel like i lost what little style i have in my replays but idk.
+ rep to BR.
Attached Files
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
gtfnae
Attached Files
hella big wall
there's a wrist twitch at like frame 453 but other than that the opener is pretty nice
the way you started the manip was also really nice, this could have been a much longer nice manip replay if u wanted
the way u push with ur right arm and kick with the left leg gives uke a really good rotation and a pretty good amount of air time
not sure about the slight kick with ur leg at 341, i saw that it set u up for the decap but i feel like u could have made it look nicer, not the kick itself but your tori whilst doing the kick
look at your left shoulder from frames 350 to 330, try avoid that because im pretty sure this is the only thing that makes that kick look really dumb
decap was nice and well aimed
the airtime after the decap was really awkward felt like u weren't really moving anything
when u extended ur right knee i cant really tell if u hit the ground or not, looks like u just hit the wrist and pushed off that instead, looks a little sloppy imo
while ur in the air i see exactly why u had to do this, but the motion of ur right knee is really sudden and it looks ugly, u could have edited a few frames earlier and tucked it in slower and smoother to make sure it didn't hit the leg and ruin your grab instead of fixing it in like 5 frames
the whole grab swap thing from the foot to the glutes doesn't take away from the replay for me except for the wrist twitches inbetween, really nice boom and your movement into the next launch was good
u could have launched a little later and spun with the launch instead of not really spinning and just turning upside down for the kick because that made the movement really uninteresting but the boom was nice

try not to move so irratically and when dming go for more interesting setups, u clearly dont have to work on destruction

gj on this though, was neat
Last edited by Dezrai; Aug 17, 2016 at 05:43 PM.
baha
wow what a critique ^

only thing i have to say is:
i find out... is a replay in which you show that you are one really high skilled toribasher
but for me it kinda lacks creativity.
those are awesome moves but we have seen those before...
evil Führer of Evil
me and dezrai did a collab
leave a like
Attached Files
WET UP THE LOCCCCCCC.rpl (439.4 KB, 41 views)
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
i dont really like the headkick. looks limp...

everything else is hella dope
evil Führer of Evil
dj who likes chicken and he's a kid
Attached Files
lil ho.rpl (157.4 KB, 23 views)
Attached Files
poppy street
Attached Files
don't move to fast.rpl (197.8 KB, 18 views)
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face