Toribash
Original Post
S.O.S Toribash Crashing
Problem: Every time I try to switch to my Graphics to High or Maximum my toribash crashes while trying to load the graphics. I usually can easily play on high and maximum with relatively little frame rate issues, but for some reason this recently started happening.

Things i've tried to fix it: Restarting my Computer and Turning on the boxes in Advanced Settings (to try to switch to high or maximum).

What i've noticed: while trying to check off boxes to see what triggers the crash specifically. It's the Reflective setting that crashes it. So i'm guessing that's why it only crashes with High and Maximum. (the reflective ground)

What toribash: Toribash 5.1

My guess at the problem/solution: my guess would be my toribash application has become corrupted in some way, and i'll need to re-download toribash :c

I mean thats what I assumed it'd come down to but i wanted to stop here to make sure there wasn't an easier fix or thing I could do, before having to re-download my Toribash.

~thank you
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
1. Try to run as admin
2. Try to run with the best graphic card
3. Install lastest version via STEAM
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
it was working on steam for a little bit, I changed it to minimum to do a replay. and i wanted to view the replay in High. So i switched to the High, and Low and behold, the steam toribash crashed as well. I don't think it's my graphics card because my graphics card has always been able to run toribash at high and maximum without crashing. (until now, but i haven't changed anything)

UPDATE: My computer had too many windows opened and I closed a bunch of them and my computer cooled down a bit and i was able to load High/Maximum on Steam. Maybe this will work for regular toribash as well, I'll try it. I'll Open another thread if this is an issue even when my computer is cooled down. As of now i think this has been solved.

Thanks bye.
Last edited by matarika; Feb 14, 2017 at 08:05 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297