ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
toribash in browser
This will probably cost some money, and may not keep toribash free. but would it be possible for toribash to be in browser? Like minecraft is(and yes I know that minecraft has a bigger fanbase and all and costs money) but if you guys get a chance please implement it
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
It'd involve remaking everything from scratch & going down the plugin route since (although technically capable of 3D games) HTML5 as a standard is pretty bad when it comes to cross browser compatibility.

Then it'd only take a plugin update to break the game completely.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Play toribash in browser
Ok... So I went to download Runescape on their website, and I noticed they had an option that said Play In Browser. I think it would be really cool if toribash was compattible, to be played in the browser. It would help people like me, who use a lot of different things to play toribash, and... it would help the people at school or whatever play too. Because you cannot install games on school computers without administrative privlages, but... if it was in the browser, you wouldn't have to download or install at all. And maybe it would bring more attention to the game.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
The game would have to be completely rebuilt for this to be possible as the language is entirely different, something which is way beyond the capacity of the current team, taking up way too much time and effort.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Not possible, it'd require a whole new game since none of the current game could be used for a port like that.

Well the team we currently have obviously has nothing else to do, the only people offiating things is the event squad, and they are just some player in the game, the only thing that staff do in/to/on this game is ban people, and host events. Toribash has made some big updates over the years, but lets all be serious here... what are they actually doing to this game, I haven't seen any dramatic changes since well.. Idk. But if our development team isn't big enough, then maybe everyone in a higher position needs to come together and come up with an official way to make Toribash Great! Well I say make it great because, It has only been playing by almost 4 million people. Come up with an idea and an official way to get people to play this game.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Again, not happening, because it can't.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up