Ranking
Original Post
Random head
Hey the resolution is 1024x1024 and I used Krita
I was kinda lazy on this one but I guess its ok . cnc is welcome
also first one to guess my real name gets it for free
starts with "S"

ss

Last edited by LedRay; Feb 4, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
dude ur fucking r's look like y's

srsly

pls stoppit

nice head tho

needs a jaw line and shading on the skin

make blush spots

ok

thats it

thanks

bye

got to go

cya
^ A+, Veoo.

Anyways, for whatever reason I always find this, very colorful, simplistic kind of anime cartoon head to be very pleasing to the eye. Even though it's a little rough, I love these kinds of heads.

Your shading and your black lines for the hair are very splotchy. I would go back and make those lines straighter, and less randomly placed in the spot you chose to put it. It's also a better thing to go back and clean up lines and colors that overlapped that shouldn't. Like your boarder black line for the hair, the green goes over and under it. It doesn't look right.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Have to disagree with Weoo, I think these kind of heads look very sloppy and unoriginal.

The head looks kinda plasticy too me and there's nearly no deapth or texture and the spikes in the hair looks silly.

The mapping seems about right for the face and the hair but I wish there was something more because it looks a bit plain at the moment.

If you just started making heads this is not that bad, but if not this head is lazy.

sidenote

Guess for your name is: Steven
If I had to make any suggestions on improving the head texture it would be the inconsistencies in shadows. On the left side of the texture there is a strange dark line connecting two spikes in the hair, this looks off since there's no indication of hair being over that area to create shadow. There also isn't much of a shadow where the lips or tongue are.

Name Guess: Slime guy
sebastian? samuel?
sarah
semihampa?
tongue seems a bit skinny
-----
its good though. i cant art ;-;
Last edited by Hezk; Feb 15, 2017 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU