Ranking
@Badman:

I'm sorry, but you were Rejected.
Your app was good, the thing is, you aren't experienced enough to join us at moment.
Hey Power Clan! I'm re-applying so Kratos please get this when you can. I would love to join this clan because I'd love to play with people that I know and respect in this clan to have fun! I've had this game for almost 4 years so 3 years to be exact. By the way I am 4th dan black belt, and I am 16 years old. I usually like playing mushu a lot too, but I want to play more ABD to be more involved with the fun in the mod with people. It's fun and it is so easy to play. I take my time more on Aikido Big Dojo, because it's actually a fun mod and I like grapping mods just like Aikido Big Dojo. It's fun playing mods that I use to don't play as much! So anyways, my real name is "Rush Rosvall(Rose-Vaul)" I didn't make up my first name Rush even though you may have never heard a name like that before, but guess what... my last name is based on a Swedish name! When it comes to me with custom servers, I usually like playing ABD matches and/or Spars. I usually get in to a lot of trips with my real life friends as my hobby. This clan seems pretty cool, and I would love to be invited to this "Power(ful)" Clan. Well because I want to take the fun with people in this clan I know and respect, because most of them like me and thought as well I was decent at Aikido Big Dojo mod. It's been a popular mod and a lot of people come towards to playing this mod and useful for clan recruiting. So I thought of being involved in a clan where I can learn from these good players that plays ABD a lot! Yes, I had a past clan called (Pure) aka (HL), (SLNT), and (Vamp) I learned those clans didn't do well on treating the players well and these are the clans that are dying, so I thought I would leave them because I didn't want to be the only person online all the time with no clan mates active in-game that I know, it looks like this clan has been active pretty much and I've battled one of your clan members and one of them are pretty tough and decent at Aikido Big Dojo mod. So I thought of going back to this mod and enjoy the game more with clan mates. I favor this game so I would do anything to keep my game. (except stupid things people dares me to do to keep my game.) I could help this clan out by being active as much as possible in this clan so others won't think it's as dead.
activity: 9/10
Reason To Join: I want to be powerful enough to have fun and what it is to know more in clans active, nice, and known clan members to introduce me on what I like and do.
Fan Mods: Mushu, I love mushu but I play ABD more than Mushu now.
People I know: I know Juan, very talented players. I love that guy. Also Dare, He's been in my past clan wars. Enjoying to watch our war matches agains other clans. Haloyoung, I know him, he's pretty silly but at the same time. he's pretty chill.... I know Winters, he's a big fan of me for some reason? lol. I know Dylan, he's ignores me a lot but he thinks I'm cool anyways, and I think it back to Dylan too. ^^

Replays: In clan threads I usually post sparring/ABD replays to show my skill and style to other members.

My Story: I live in the United States Of America, Utah state. I am 16 years old and I like going out to trips with real life friends as my hobby. I left Pure/HL because the clan was a little too easy, and dead, so I thought I move to a new different and better clan like this one maybe. I don't like being online myself on Toribash with offline members, I want to hang with people to have fun with the clan! Finally, my name is Rush Rosvall(Rose-Vaul)

~Badman4546
*MESSAGE* I hope I get accepted, I would love to be applying for Power. I took my time on it and I thought it was tough to do for an hour and 36 minutes. Yes I have been watching the time lol. Thanks for taking your time to reading this, because I took awhile making this post for you such as *Kratos*. I hope I get accepted! I'll be good to be in a clan like this ;). This is a re-apply, hoping that I come in now. I took 15 minutes on this one. So not as much. lol.

Thank You,
Rush Rosvall
Last edited by badman4546; Feb 12, 2017 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Accidental Mis-typing
Cracker Of 87
Mafia
Hello, Power clan members.
I’m Hawkar, I’ve been playing Toribash 3 years maybe a little less or more.
And I want to join the clan power, because among the clans I’ve been noticing. It’s the most active, mature, skilled, Likable clan ( In my opinion ).

Let me tell you a bit more about myself.
I was born 1999 on a ghetto neighborhood, Sadly I don’t remember much about this street because we moved out of there by the time I was 2 years old.
The only thing that street left me is a head full of scars, My parents probably threw and tossed me around cause why else would there be so many patches on my head. But after we left there we moved to my favorite street in the city. Which I spent about 13 years of my life growing up there. It was still a ghetto neighborhood, but I liked it there because there were many children same age is I was. Around a dozen, I was one of the weakest kids among them but I was the fastest x) and mostest smartest! The years I spent with them were great, I had a ton of fun and fights with each and every one of them. We even made a football team which lasted about 2 weeks, afterwards we couldn’t find or buy balls to play with, because that annoying man with the big house popped all 3 of our balls, saying we make too much noise when playing. I now have lost contact with all the boys but 1. We still hang around sometime, but not since my family moved house again. I was probably 14-15 when my dad and two older brothers made enough money to buy a house on the high lands near the city. I absolutely loved it at first because everything here looked and felt better. But after we moved in, I started hating the street because I had no friends. Which wasn’t a problem for too long. But even after making friends, I still would go back to our older street to chill with my homies x). But it’s been about 2 years now and I’m getting used to it here. I now don’t go out much other than for school/working /shopping. I try to spend most of my free time on studying/producing music. But of course I usually end up playing Toribash instead of both.

I started playing on Toribash on 2014 I got interested by seeing Markiplier play the game and basically suck at it. But I liked the idea of being able to execute any move I wanted. So I downloaded the game and started playing single player for a while. Afterwards I got into multiplayer and I was playing judo.tbm most of the time because I had the most win rate there. But afterwards I noticed that people mostly play ABD so I also started playing it. When I was black belt/2nd dan I made a clan with a friend which we leaded for a while but then I had to quit toribash because of how bad I was doing at school. And I gave the clan to him. I think he got banned after a while and the clan basically died. I don’t remember the name. After a while of playing alone on Toribash I was probably 4th dan and getting a little better at the game. I met (Hope), You could say our friendship started at the same time I joined his clan, because none was before the other. I again don’t remember the clan name, but I remember I was extremely loyal to this clan and I planned to be in it for the rest of Toribash. Everything was going great till he decided to kill the clan by leaving it, and no member wanted to be the leader after him. I don’t remember why he did this but I remember he had a good reason. I think I quit Toribash for about 6 months here. And after I came back he had made another clan called (Y) which I joined again, we had fun for about 1 month but then (Hope) started to become inactive, and I also lost interest in the game because I wasn’t having fun so I left the clan and quit toribash again. About 2 months ago I started playing again. I spent most of my time mas/sparring or playing at public servers. Not long ago I joined the clan (Chiv) because I wanted an active clan but I didn’t have the time to lead one. I made some friends and had a lot of fun in it but I felt like it’s not a clan I can be loyal to, And I want a clan which I can stay in for a long time. So I left (Chiv). Still searching for a clan in which I can fit in with the members. I thought (P) might be good, so here I am giving it a shot. Hopefully we can get along well x)
I’m on Toribash around 3 hours a day, Less or more. I check the forums about twice a day.
The Mods I play the most are, Aikido based Mods, Mas Mods, Sparring Mods, I plan to learn a bit about mushu wushu leshu and those weird Mods soon.
I am a +5 year experienced music producer.
And I absolutely love creativity and I try to be creative and original with my music ideas.
Even outside of music, I prefer to be original and different with everything I do in life.
But I don’t wear that outfit your art teacher usually wears, I’m not that weird.
I still don’t plan on trying to gather fans so I only share a few of my songs/beats. I have 2 on my soundcloud account.
https://soundcloud.com/hawkar_music/kld
I plan to start gathering fans and advertising in 2 years if not more. Because I want to finish school then get my head more into music.
I’m also good at using photoshop, I make my skin silky every photo I take x)
And I’m pretty good at making logos/banners, sometimes I make logos of none-existing organizations for the fun of it.
I’m not the best at making Toribash textures but I can make them.
However I now don’t do that because it’s too much work and the outcome isn’t great.
here are also some 2016 and 2017 replays of mine.
Attached Files
spar - Kyle cooperative.rpl (542.4 KB, 6 views)
rek uke 2.rpl (114.1 KB, 2 views)
slam abd.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
spar klutsy competitive.rpl (922.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mafi; Feb 14, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.