ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
What do you guys think about the clan battle royale? Should we sign up or?

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I don't mind, but seeing as we have few active member left, I think we should pass this time.

Not sure if "few active" even counts anymore lel

Originally Posted by XPaD View Post

grayve's a god

Wait grayve as in our grayve? Holy fuk o_o
-
i checked him out last night, including his forum post about his music, youtube links etc.

idk how to describe it, its good, but im just not used to listening to raps for a few years now x-x
-
Well, I mostly hear hip hop compared to other kind of music so I like his song, though I don't normally listen to music out of wimp.
yo guys i dont really play toribash anymore but im still around XD
piratez
Aren't we all? Lol.

I barely remember how to play, save for few moves I remember partially because of muscle memory.
Sup Simon. none of us really do around here anymore afaik lel. we're still lurking around pretty much.

oh and i still know how to properly play wushu x) m just too rusty atm compared to how i was back then
-
I'm pretty confident in twinsword and zipline, spent most of my time rising through ranks playing those. I'm very bad at hand-to-hand mod in general.
Sup guys. I passed the first semester yay.

I still remember my trusty aikido opener. Teakkyon is still the shit thou. If everyone would go ham in tk it would be more fun. Last time I played everyone just wanted to counter the initial kick by grabbing legs. Which made super boring matches.
ive been playing a lot of csgo lately, mainly casual since i cant really afford to go into competitive with this lag, theres always at least 5% loss and 100 ping, sometimes makes some really awkward moments.

i usually play around the time i post this x) im a nightowl
-