Ranking
build looks alright, dunno much at all about summoner stuff but i'd like to think i am somewhat experienced in most other stuff. a few gear upgrades could be useful for your level. also, have you considered playing in leagues? i feel as if the game is a bit boring/repetitive in standard.

also, rng blessed me today. 6-link ilvl 75 necro silks and an exalted orb drop today. crafted the chest into the pic below (fuckin rip so much currency, took ages to craft and that was from a random chaos roll after being miserable and burning through my alts), also posted a pic of the exalted when it dropped.

xd

Earthquake Skill Reveal

That's very interesting skill but it can't create another fissure while one is active. The easiest way to do with this skill, use a slower weapon (Likey 2-Handed Weapon).

Edited: My future Earthquake build when it become available. Build Link (WIP)

Information

Last edited by Chris; Jan 11, 2016 at 11:39 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
anyone been playing the new breach leagues? have a level 91 on hardcore breach atm, just finished crafting a 6l coronal maul after spending like 7ex on it, legit slammed 2 straight into it after alting into t1 phys and regaling nothing good, really would have liked a hybrid phys roll or an above crafted flat phys roll but it's all good, still like 50% better than my marohi and the two exalts gave me added fire and strength so i'm not too mad (pic below if u wanna see it). having a lot of fun, thinking of making a new character and planning out a more detailed build (legit just playing juggernaut earthquake atm cuz it's so tanky and clears quickly, i have 7.3k hp and i'm missing at least one health cluster and don't even have a kaom's heart yet). been farming uber lab runs a bit as well, managed to get 40% inc herald of ash damage enchant on my helm and the 16% attack speed "if you've killed recently" enchant on my boots. really really want reduced earthquake duration or increased earthquake damage, but the increased herald of ash damage is fine for now. anyway, if anyone here plays feel free to add me, you can just add Nuoa as a friend and that should work.

o ya and if you're interested in my build just let me know, i can explain how it works.

aaa

Last edited by Faint; Dec 15, 2016 at 10:12 AM.
hope it works out well, rather hyped for it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
hope it works out well, rather hyped for it.

same here, a bit worried but i think it'll be fun. new legacy league was announced as well which looks pretty cool, brings back some old legacy items (1k kaom's for example) via rare reliquaries/relics that you can find.

chanced skyforth LOL

been a pretty crazy league for me, playing currently on my 7th character on hardcore. started pizza sticks inquis, died at 83 to dd strongbox. rerolled pizza sticks inquis again, died in my 2nd map at 75 or 76 to like double or triple packsize seawitch ice nova spam with less health than i probably should have had. rerolled eq juggernaut (similar build that i had last league where i got to 91), accrued decent amounts of currency and was basically running with a 5l marohi, kaom's heart, devoto's devotion, veruso's battering rams, etc. got to 89 before getting totally bored of the slow clear speed and decided to try ek nova (with the new ring of blades jewel). got an inquisitor to 65 and died like an idiot 5 levels before i went ci, lost about 70c. rerolled the same build but on pathfinder (i think it's better but i hate leveling rangers) and got to 62 before dying to a dc when i was fighting dominus (had a bleed flask up and teleported out with like 50% health and dc'd). rerolled again as templar and died to another shitty dominus dc on normal. finally we're at the character we're playing now, ek nova inquisitor and it's been going pretty well. 69 currently, rerolling ci after i do cruel lab and hit 70. a bit nervous about dying because i have like 100c worth of currency on my character, but i just chanced skyforth after like 2 years of trying so i'm not too worried about currency atm.

tl;dr i da a lot and then chance skyforth on my 7th char of the league.
Last edited by Faint; Mar 19, 2017 at 04:00 PM.
i started playing like 2 weeks ago, started with a terrible freezing pulse and made it till about merc until the build was too fucked over to continue, restarted with a pizzasticks which still really rocks it at lvl 80 but its kinda boring

started a shield charge facebreaker today looks fun af
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
i started playing like 2 weeks ago, started with a terrible freezing pulse and made it till about merc until the build was too fucked over to continue, restarted with a pizzasticks which still really rocks it at lvl 80 but its kinda boring

started a shield charge facebreaker today looks fun af

hahaha actually i had a really similar experience when i first started playing in like 2013. had a terrible witch that couldn't clear any merciless content because she had like 1000 hp and no mitigation or resist. pizza sticks is pretty good, has decent clear speed as well if you get the totemic zeal node (god tier node, this is your best node if you're going hp-based pizza sticks) and stack cast speed/totem placement speed. i do agree that it can get boring though, it's not for everyone. it gets a lot better once you start getting crazy amounts of cast speed and the flameblasts are almost instant.

also nice, i imagine it would be pretty strong with legacy facebreakers.