Toribash
good shit

Rouxster Moderated Message:
Don't post here unless you are a member.
Attached Files
nice game actually.rpl (71.3 KB, 6 views)
bushido.rpl (54.6 KB, 7 views)
nice.rpl (77.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 11, 2016 at 04:19 PM.
Rouxster, those throws were very nice, realistic!

ZhongKui, are you even in this org??

---
Here are some matches I played recently, the third replay was a very forceful leg sweep.
Attached Files
bgvfcccoo.rpl (68.4 KB, 5 views)
dope leg sweep.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
choked out.rpl (57.9 KB, 8 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
first match after afk because of school
Attached Files
goadwesdaxc.rpl (46.8 KB, 7 views)
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
@Roux & Aqui: Feel free to correct the techniques.
Welp since I've been playing for the past week. Why not ?

Agressive ~ started with a kicklift, which later turned into a late frame hip throw.

Half Thrown ~ duh.

Leg Fetish ~ 2 Handed grab on the opponent's right leg. Suplexed and ended with shoulder & elbow swapping.

Leg Reap ~ shoulder frac = advantage also messing up his tripod attempt feels really great.

Hip'd ~ sprawled out of a knee attempt, counter lifted, and ending it with a slam or something I don't know, help me.

Leg Lawks ~ took the opportunity to reap as soon as I see it.

Pin Pressure ~ on the way down I applied a shiton of pressure into his whole right arm after an attempt at a suplex later changed into half throw.
Attached Files
Agressive Push & Hip Throw.rpl (58.9 KB, 6 views)
Half Thrown.rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
Leg Fetish.rpl (104.9 KB, 3 views)
Leg Reap.rpl (63.5 KB, 5 views)
Hip'd.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
Leg Lawks.rpl (59.8 KB, 4 views)
Pin Pressure.rpl (51.9 KB, 4 views)
Haha! Ur mad!
Those were some nice moves! Try not to post so many at once, though.
-----
Nice wrestling replays, zwift. Very nice leg sweep
-----
@kyuri that was sexy
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 11, 2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Yeah sorry I exceeded the limit by two replays I'll try and keep it to a minimal !
Haha! Ur mad!
iPrime, you've improved alot since the last time I played you, grrr... And yeah, as rouxster said, you post too many replays xd its good you're getting them tho
---
The first replay I should've won, but maxcontacts rip..
Attached Files
ankle pick (3).rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
hip throw (9).rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Ya I know ! Thanks Zwift your leg grabbing, sweeping, and mounting game has gotten alot better ! <3

Feel free to correct any of the mistakes in my replay description

Agressive ~ started with a straight lift and ending it with a hip throw.

Hip Use ~ the opponent's hip throw was sloppy so it made him jump in the air a bit, as a counter I went for a hip throw as soon as he left the ground.

Half Throw Finish ~ gave myself a disadvantage (frac shoulder) but the mistake was the opponent pulling himself in and I managed to get my legs on the ground before finishing my opponent off with a frac'd shoulder half throw.

Sweep and Lock ~ went for a risky sweep which later turned into a (kosoto gari ? I need help identifying this one).

Fk'd ~ back and forth lifting and kneeing. I managed to be on top of him and put massive pressure on his shoulder on the way down
Attached Files
Battle Of Hip Use.rpl (50.5 KB, 4 views)
Fucked.rpl (82.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iPrime; Oct 16, 2016 at 08:41 PM.
Haha! Ur mad!
You guys really nail those hip throws
Here are some of mine:
Circle throw: I turned in for a hip throw, but my opponent was trying to step around, so I did this.
Utsuri Goshi: 'Switching hip (throw)' Roux turns in for a hip throw but I wasn't having it. Not a pure Utsuri, as it would be impossible to do this one in real life.
Yoko Otoshi 5: This is what happens when a half throw and a foot sweep have unprotected sex.
Ankle Pick: I did a pretty flip and grabbed his ankle.
Turnover 4: A failed attempt at a wrist lock turns into a turnover.
-----
This may put me in over 5 replays but I just had to post this throw
O Goshi: Really an Utsuri Goshi in a more pure form. I incorrectly named it o goshi for some reason.
Attached Files
Circle throw.rpl (44.1 KB, 5 views)
Utsuri Goshi.rpl (55.3 KB, 9 views)
Yoko Otoshi 5.rpl (71.1 KB, 4 views)
Ankle Pick 1.rpl (71.2 KB, 4 views)
Turnover 4.rpl (74.6 KB, 6 views)
O Goshi.rpl (50.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Iskenos; Oct 17, 2016 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha I'm back with another batch of replays ! Feel free to CnC !

Half'd ~ taking advantage of the ungrab and the momentum, my opponent flew over my chest and I setup a re-grab half throw to finish it off.

Suplex & Half ~ got my legs into a suplex position, stuck the suplex with straight arms, at the peak of the suplex I went for a half throw.

Mid Air Pressure ~ went for a straight suplex, I decided to be aggressive by pulling myself towards Zwift while getting my hips into position for a slam and also lowering one of my shoulders to prevent him from raising it.

Never Extending ~ went for a quick pick for the left hip also sliding one of my legs to reap. I pushed my opponent out of the dojo while wrapping my leg around his, which later fractured, but due to max contacts we grappled back inside the dojo. His mistake was ungrabbing and I finished him with a takedown.

Oh God ~ with no way of stopping the lift momentum, I had to roll with it. Taking advantage of gravity and the dying lift momentum I was able to get one of my legs inside the dojo and contracted the other for control. Next, I smoothly and cleanly went for a finishing half throw which resulted in a floorcap.
Attached Files
Half'd.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
Mid Air Pressure.rpl (63.3 KB, 6 views)
Never Extending.rpl (93.2 KB, 5 views)
Oh God.rpl (63.5 KB, 6 views)
Haha! Ur mad!