Ranking
Original Post
Cacrot's Replays
hi
Go to the last page for better replays.
Attached Files
#C - Gymnastics.rpl (172.8 KB, 51 views)
#C - Skeet shots.rpl (101.7 KB, 36 views)
#C - Pointkill.rpl (207.4 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by CACROT; Sep 12, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
First one was jittery, but interesting.

Second was nicely aimed.

Third, wasn't a madman, madman replays must have 5 dms or more (I believe).

I suggest when killing uke go for booms and more vital parts, rather than an arm dm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
First one was jittery, but interesting.

Second was nicely aimed.

Third, wasn't a madman, madman replays must have 5 dms or more (I believe).

I suggest when killing uke go for booms and more vital parts, rather than an arm dm.

Thanks, I actually really appreciate this comment.
I want to get as good as I can over the next few days.

I'll keep what you said in mind and make some more replays today.

Edit: Made a quick replay of me flying around doing kicks.
Attached Files
#C - Air flutters.rpl (159.9 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by CACROT; Aug 24, 2013 at 03:57 AM.
The tricking replay was a little jumpy, but it was unique, I enjoyed the kicks and how you didn't go for the conventional cork screw side spin stuff, you made movements a real human could do. 8/10

The skeeting one, the first skeet is nice but could have been aimed a little Better IMO, second skeet kinda was bleh on the floor, 6/10

Point kill, now this one impressed me, opener was nice, it's not a madman, madmans consist of 5 or more dm's. Around 200 the flow just shit itself, it was twitchy. Also, when ever I make replays where I'm trying to beat the crap out of uke, I try and go for a waist dm or boom hit. I was very fond of the decap/arm dm. Pose was itself was meh, but the tori fapping made up for it. xD 9/10

Mind cncing my thread when you have the chance?
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
The tricking replay was a little jumpy, but it was unique, I enjoyed the kicks and how you didn't go for the conventional cork screw side spin stuff, you made movements a real human could do. 8/10

The skeeting one, the first skeet is nice but could have been aimed a little Better IMO, second skeet kinda was bleh on the floor, 6/10

Point kill, now this one impressed me, opener was nice, it's not a madman, madmans consist of 5 or more dm's. Around 200 the flow just shit itself, it was twitchy. Also, when ever I make replays where I'm trying to beat the crap out of uke, I try and go for a waist dm or boom hit. I was very fond of the decap/arm dm. Pose was itself was meh, but the tori fapping made up for it. xD 9/10

Mind cncing my thread when you have the chance?

Thanks, that was very helpful.

Sure, I'll go find the thread when I can get on my computer.
So, from my recent replay, "Air flutters", it kind of sucked.

I took the time to re-edit it, and considered all of the twitchy, jumpy, things you guys said and made it more smooth.

Imo, it turned out quite nice.
Attached Files
#C - Air flutters (Re-made).rpl (173.5 KB, 35 views)
Well, I really liked this.

I love replays that differ from standard tricking formulas, and this was no exception. Everything had a kind of stiff yet relaxed feeling, which made for an interesting style. I liked how you built speed by extending your legs here and there, and the flow was nice. The only thing I didn't really like was the pose, because stiff legs are stiff.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Pr1vAt3 View Post
Well, I really liked this.

I love replays that differ from standard tricking formulas, and this was no exception. Everything had a kind of stiff yet relaxed feeling, which made for an interesting style. I liked how you built speed by extending your legs here and there, and the flow was nice. The only thing I didn't really like was the pose, because stiff legs are stiff.

Fair enough.

Pose was slightly rushed, and yeah. I always get the comments about how I suddenly build up momentum. I guess it's just something I've developed over time.
I liked it, around frame 70 though, that looked incredible awkward. Pose was kinda meh. The tricks weren't the greatest but the weren't bad. a few of them looked very stiff, but they weren't and I liked that. The first jump was kinda EW! The legs tucked in jump was nice. And the final spin was decent. I say 6.5/10 Not your best, but not your worst.
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
I liked it, around frame 70 though, that looked incredible awkward. Pose was kinda meh. The tricks weren't the greatest but the weren't bad. a few of them looked very stiff, but they weren't and I liked that. The first jump was kinda EW! The legs tucked in jump was nice. And the final spin was decent. I say 6.5/10 Not your best, but not your worst.

Heh, personally I really liked that replay.

I'll try get in a new replay today. Maybe a parkour.

Playing Skyrim keeps me up all day and night. I find it extremely hard to get off.