Ranking
hey, hey

the opener was a bit sloppy, you lacked some flow. Not really a fan of the first punch, the first hit itself was weird, and you had to grab to dm the other arm. The following kick was pretty nice, but I expected something more destructive out of that. Throwing uke that high on -30 was pretty nice, the idea of catching Uke and kicking was pretty good. Although, the jump looked a bit weird (I made and edit and did some eye candy on the jump, something you could've tried out, see down below). The kick was pretty nice and the skeet was nicely done.
What I see in you and on most replay makers recently, is that you focus too much on the destructive side of the replay, and not much on the flow/the looks of the replay. Maybe if you paid more attention to it, you would've acquired a much better stylized replay. 7.5/10

also, here's the edit of what I think you should have tried out. ;o
Attached Files
maybe this.rpl (300.8 KB, 21 views)
:^)
the opener was alright, im not sure if i really like it
the first punch i found really funny, it is as if you didnt follow the flow of the movement and just decided to punch the shit out of ukes face because fuck that guy
not a huge fan of the grab, but i kinda liked the torso throw up in the air. better than letting it fall to the ground and then hit it i guess
right after the grab though it became a bit too slow. i know carrying something heavy makes it harder to move, and i have no idea how i would have solved the problem but i just think it didnt look very good
the last kick was pretty badass gotta say, and the head throw i wasnt really expecting, nice one. you boped your head on something though
great pose, good job making that stable
oh yeah
thank you

i am try

i don't think i've completely shaken all of my rust
Attached Files
#(Lumi)Halcyon.rpl (157.2 KB, 30 views)
yeah ok
the opener was a bit too slow for me, especially with that lumbar bent to the left
i was surprised how much power you got from that kick, it didnt seem like something that would work but you made it work. nice
i like how the manip looks a bit weird. i am not sure what exactly made it look weird but it does not have that "perfect" flowy manip feel to it
oh yeah