Toribash
Flys in my soup.rpl

at first: opener sucks cuz it was so slowly but i liked this kicks and moves before.
secondly: position in the end is shit 6/10
-----
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
BABOOM

lol. now your pose is better
Last edited by Rice; Aug 19, 2015 at 05:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[HACK] [Replayz]

Take it away:

The whole replay felt slow. Skeets where pretty cool. like donkey said, you were very stiff.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Originally Posted by rnyitcpk View Post
Flys in my soup.rpl

at first: opener sucks cuz it was so slowly but i liked this kicks and moves before.
secondly: position in the end is shit 6/10
-----

lol. now your pose is better

I don't see how being slow means something is bad. Speed doesn't equal good. It was fluid and sexy. It's not that I'm taking criticism badly, you're just wrong.
The original position wasn't shit I had a perfect normal stance in the original. That's not shit, that's how a normal pose is. I know you make great replays but I don't feel like those were the flaws in the replay.
-----
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Take it away:

The whole replay felt slow. Skeets where pretty cool. like donkey said, you were very stiff.

Honestly I feel that every replay I made behind Fly's in my soup is shit. I'm getting so much better with each replay so every time I look back at a older replay, even if I made it a day before I find it shitty. In a few days I might not find Fly's in my soup nice, I probably will though. Every replay I make feel like I'm raising the bar slightly. But I probably will reach a point were they all are relatively the same, but as now I feel like I'm getting a lot better with each replay.
Last edited by apple123; Aug 19, 2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
when i saw a lot of these comments about the replay being slow, i expected the replay to be really really slow but i guess i just don't see it or my computer isn't collapsing on itself

depsite the stiffness, the opener and dm's were pulled off really well
don't want to nitpick too much at the pose, or generally like to, but i just feel like you could've done something else/ a little better

good stuff, good stuff
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
when i saw a lot of these comments about the replay being slow, i expected the replay to be really really slow but i guess i just don't see it or my computer isn't collapsing on itself

depsite the stiffness, the opener and dm's were pulled off really well
don't want to nitpick too much at the pose, or generally like to, but i just feel like you could've done something else/ a little better

good stuff, good stuff

Thanks .

P.S What I was referring to earlier when I was quoting rescudo is don't comment on my older replays to much. I want people for now to be focusing on my newest replays because my newest replay will be my best. I know a time will come were I will be very good and my replays will pretty much be equally cool. But as of now every new replay is SO much better than the one before it. So when someone criticizes my old replay its annoying, I already find my old replays shitty. So until I'm amazing I'd rather people focus in my NEWEST REPLAYS.
-----
I made this replay surprisingly quick.
Attached Files
time and effort.rpl (145.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by apple123; Aug 19, 2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I don't see how being slow means something is bad. Speed doesn't equal good. It was fluid and sexy. It's not that I'm taking criticism badly, you're just wrong.

i didn't mean that replay was a bullshit or something. this is just what i think. it was a bit rude but i called things that i did not like. ah, if i started to write this...

time and effort

the first movement (500-390) was beautiful. jump and the split was normal. of course, most of all i liked the second kick. good boom. nice job.
try to do replay with more actions
Last edited by Rice; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM.
[HACK] [Replayz]

Originally Posted by rnyitcpk View Post
i didn't mean that replay was a bullshit or something. this is just what i think. it was a bit rude but i called things that i did not like. ah, if i started to write this...

time and effort

the first movement (500-390) was beautiful. jump and the split was normal. of course, most of all i liked the second kick. good boom. nice job.
try to do replay with more actions

Its ok man, I didn't need to make a scene. Be rough with the cnc. Thanks for the feedback.
Curious aren't you.
I don't think I should be uploading this, but screw it. I made this in about 20 minutes, nothing to special. I've been having a tight schedule and I cant poop out replays like I did in the summer. I have a feeling my next replay will be my best. But for now I present to you a rushed generic replay.
Attached Files
possibly you.rpl (114.9 KB, 4 views)
Curious aren't you.
I started this opener a while back and I finished the replay . Its -30 gravity, too bad because this could've been a cool manipulation.
Attached Files
changed up.rpl (162.3 KB, 5 views)
Curious aren't you.
I'm happy about this one could be better though.
Attached Files
hotline.rpl (276.0 KB, 4 views)
Curious aren't you.