Toribash
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
For you and please stop posting here for a year or two.

+Gingysvir xd
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by GINGYSVIR View Post
hello m name is GINGYSVIR i ma just brown belt but in my previous account i am black belt .. i like your clan and i want bre in your clan .. in fc is my best friend his name is hellhood i was in one clan and his name is osiris i amlive in slovakia
I live without the mother and father so i live with grandma .. i am 15 years old and i want to be in your clan .. i think that i am not bad player but i am not the best i am very active player..

We don't allow alts in our clan, and your app is too short to be accepted. Denied

Originally Posted by PatDaGamr View Post
HEY FC!

(My last app)

ABOUT ME:

I like sims (simulators) they're fun if you know what you're doing. I also like looking at manga and watching it I can also draw it but not that well.I live in England and My favorite song is:

KSHMR-The spook.

WHY FC?

I can help you guys get the rank you want (rank 1) also my belt is now brown so I meet requirements and I think I'm pretty good.

TORIBASH:

I started playing in 2017 (this year) and recently got brown belt my QI is oer 520 also I named my acc PatDaGamr cause I'm really pat...Aswell as that i train like ALOT! Online 24/7.

END:

I hope you accept andbye have a good day.

Accept... IM 10!
-----
I tried remember im only 10!

Denied and like Merc said don't post here for some years please.
hey! i would like to join ur team!
-----
hey! I would like to join ur team not just bc u guys are 1st place its bc u guys are fun smart and nice in ur own ways I also wanna join bc I'm good at wars and I can become a big helpout
Last edited by ahzani; Feb 18, 2017 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bad app. Read the first post.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ahzani View Post
-----
hey! I would like to join ur team not just bc u guys are 1st place its bc u guys are fun smart and nice in ur own ways I also wanna join bc I'm good at wars and I can become a big helpout

This is no....app
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by ahzani View Post
-----

You call this an app ? Denied
My name is GINGYSVIR but in real life Róbert .. i am 15 years old and in fc is my best friend in real life his name is hellhood he is like my brother .. i want to be in your clan .. i was in osiris but this clan is dead .. i was black belt in my previous account but now i am brown belt .. i think that i am not bad .. but i am not top player .. i like fc .. i like luiq and merc .. i know miguel laowai hellhood and merc is in fc .. i am friendly
My name is GINGYSVIR but in real life Róbert .. i am 15 years old and in fc is my best friend in real life his name is hellhood he is like my brother .. i want to be in your clan .. i was in osiris but this clan is dead .. i was black belt in my previous account but now i am brown belt .. i think that i am not bad .. but i am not top player .. i like fc .. i like luiq and merc .. i know miguel laowai hellhood and merc is in fc .. i am friendly

Originally Posted by Merc View Post
WE DO NOT ALLOW ALTS

NO. and even if you wasn't an alt you won't be accepted with this type of "app".
Last edited by Vraxo; Feb 20, 2017 at 05:17 PM.

Already no
NO TITLE
I think you should accept him. He's smarter than Zenboy so I think he'll be a good addition.
I think I might be retired.