Toribash

benchmark on Valley;
https://unigine.com/products/benchmarks/valley/

NOTE: This is with overclocked cpu at 4.1ghz and I also overclocked GPU a little bit
GPU temp never went of 70C and CPU never went over 75C
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 2, 2016 at 11:39 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Temps are a bit high for that resolution. Activate Nvidia DSA and increase it to 1080P/1440P and bench again (with 4xAA/2xAA).
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Temps are a bit high for that resolution. Activate Nvidia DSA and increase it to 1080P/1440P and bench again (with 4xAA/2xAA).

My monitor won't go that high.

I redid the overclocking and nudged it down a little.
Highest temp reached while doing Valley benchmark was 59C (so it should be able to handle higher resolutions)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You can increase it for the bench, doesn't matter if your monitor can't handle the res, the GPU can still render out the resolution for testing purposes.

IMO temps are definitely within acceptable range, but further testing wouldn't hurt :P
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Originally Posted by wibblefox View Post
You can increase it for the bench, doesn't matter if your monitor can't handle the res, the GPU can still render out the resolution for testing purposes.

IMO temps are definitely within acceptable range, but further testing wouldn't hurt :P

The bench wouldn't go up that high.
It would cap out.

Anyways, I switched out my shitty monitor and replaced it with my like 28" flat screen samsung tv.

http://imgur.com/ByHkjVM (not posting the actual .png as it's huge asf)

Figured I might as well use it until I get a 144hz monitor (the TV is 60hz but I think the response time might be slightly higher than my shitty monitor)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]