ES Recruitment Drive
resizing the logo is all it needs to not be forced to scroll to the side to see everything anymore. I could make the background transparent if you want, just merge the layers (or use the end pic in my case) and then cut the backgorund out. I would just have to remake the shadow... is it ok without shadow ? (BC i suck at using what i have as image editing software)

the thing with the background counts for the other pictures too, i think it looks weird if there is a white square in the gray forum thingy
Thronior the way I made the other words makes it to where if you make the background transparent then youll see the image I used for the letters so itll look like words on the image instead of an image in the words, with the logo that will be fine
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
Oh you're right lmao I was thinking of it with the layers still un merged
The ranks looks good but the logo I think ill remake it entirely new colors and what not
yeah good idea ^^" when i deleted the shadows, i couldn't not delete the 3D effect thingies too :/

You could also ask someone to make you a logo image, like the hoody guy in RL or the fist thing in wapow or the tori in TA

or just make one yourself ofc
I don't have the TC for that kind of stuff so I think i'll make it simple for now till I can afford for better professional art. This was my first time making clan art ever lol. What size do you recommend for the logo?
to be fair, the hoody guy is not us who created it, it was used provisory when the clan was new, but i grew to love it so much that we made our logo out of it xD

for the size, i think my clanpage did it just right (sloth designed it)