Toribash
Updated Thread:
-Updated Members's count
-Updated: Tripstone resigned from Discord Admin position, which means I am Head Admin of the Toribash Discord now. As he goes I will need a new guy to replace him, because I cannot deal with the server alone. Send me a PM if you want to apply for Discord Staff Position.

Have a nice day!

Updated Members Count
Space(Known also as Universe) is promoted to Admin
Hassan is the newest addition to the Discord Staff Team. Congratz!

Updated Memers Count once again, growing more and more!
Great to see we still get good activity in the discord server

I am trying my best to be active during the whole day so I can respond if there are any problems or if someone needs help.

On a side note, the staff members of Toribash get more and more active in the server which is always nice to see.
(Hope you are happy with the server so far @ToribashStaff.)

We also might be in a need for another 1 or 2 members in the Discord Staff, so if you feel like you've got what it takes, you may always contact me and talk about it
Last edited by Trestet; Mar 15, 2017 at 10:37 PM.

Update:

Made 2 new roles - "ES Trial" and "MS Trial" (contact me if there are more trial roles for which I cant think of right now)
In order to get that role just like regular ES and all other Toribash Staff possition, a PM needs to be sent to me, for security purposes.

Also, another update I made so the Toribash Staff (without trials), now have "Manage Messages" permission, which means they can now delete useless messages or pin important messages in the Discord Server.

Updated Members Count.
Last edited by Trestet; Mar 22, 2017 at 03:40 PM.

Update:

Tnx to Space, we now have a "ToriBot" which can be used as a quick check of stats for a player. More info will be included in the Original Post.

Updated Members Count (Closer and Closer to 300).