Ranking
Original Post
MSQUID LOTTERY

Hello there, the Market Squad is proud to announce that the lottery is back again!
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Item Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
Tiers:
Amounts:
User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Cheerful tickets!
Don't post the former in this thread!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What can I win?
Pretty much everything you can think of and those items are no-qi during the transfer, which means you don't need ex. 20k QI to be able to win void force.

Cheap and Cheerful: 5k TC per Ticket, 45k for 10 tickets

Luxury Items: 10k TC per ticket, 90k for 10 tickets

Mystery Ticket: 20k TC per ticket

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on January 20th. The drawing will happen next day.

Can I donate?
Sure you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Also watch out for ingame tourneys! Some of them may or may not have ticket prizesssss \o/

Donations

Last edited by Kozmonaut; Jan 7, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Where do we buy the tickets? I'm confused.

It's not material. Just send the tc to Countdown, including the number of tickets you're taking and on which category.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Just a heads up, please don't post here saying you have bought 'X ticket from Y tier'. Include that information when you are going to send the TC.

Here's an example

If you guys have any doubt about whether or not your name was put on the list of participants, feel free to contact us later.
in the luxury section, do you get all 3 items in the x3 section or are those 3 different items that will be given to different people?
EDIT: We'll draw the 3 items for different users, but if you have bought more than one ticket you might win multiple times, including the same item.
Last edited by Daedalus; Jan 1, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Originally Posted by RafCamora View Post
hello i wanna Donate 512x512 Right Thigh Texture

Hi RafCamora, thank you for being so generous! In order to donate, all you have to do is send the item you want to donate to Countdown and we will put your name on a list called "Donations"
How can I buy a ticket?
-----
wait nvm I got it
Last edited by Clint; Dec 31, 2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You've sent 30000 TC to CountDown.
Great to see something is being done about the tc problem

You should have the devs work on getting the automated feature for the lottery back. Or is it already under works?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Was this idea an attempt to stabilize the TB economy or are you being nice?
Also, can you only win one item from 10 tickets or like can you win 10?
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long