Toribash
Original Post
Multiplayer bug/glitch
This is something to do with the hits not registering correctly on multiplayer so it gives too many or too little points for both players. Its also weird how their tori is so jumpy, like its a lag on one side (look at frames 117-114 with shift+p). I have other replays and screenshots, and can also recreate it, and its on any server (haven't tried private yet).

And I also have a live recording of it happening but idk how yo upload something like that
Attached Images
screenshot-11-21-12-09.bmp (2.64 MB, 12 views)
screenshot-11-21-14-44.bmp (2.64 MB, 6 views)
Attached Files
f3.rpl (60.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ithoughtsi; Feb 12, 2017 at 04:29 AM. Reason: More Info
To upload the "live recording", upload it to youtube and then post the youtube link here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg23...ature=youtu.be
-----
Heres an example or it happening to two other players
Attached Files
ff2.rpl (143.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ithoughtsi; Feb 12, 2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That does not look like a bug at all, but apart of the mod.
It seems you got a fast rotating punch to the face, which in boxing would twist/rotate someones head so fast that it would knock them out. Hence why you're getting so many points, etc.

That's my perspective of the replay you put on youtube. \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
That does not look like a bug at all, but apart of the mod.
It seems you got a fast rotating punch to the face, which in boxing would twist/rotate someones head so fast that it would knock them out. Hence why you're getting so many points, etc.

That's my perspective of the replay you put on youtube. \o/

Well from what I know and my experience playing the mod 147k is a huge amount even for headshots (anything above or around 90k really).

but still lets say it was just a good punch, still the saved* replay shows the end score being different, and as long as the replay isn't edited it should have the same score as the multiplayer match, right?

It seems like hes using the random.lua. I had someone post their unedited replay of a completely different match and posted my save to compare both versions. He looks laggy in mine, while smooth in his. Also the replays show different scores, and the size or the file is even different, but both replays were posted right after the match.

Trying my best to explain it, but I'm not sure if that helped
Are you sure you didn't join the room mid-fight and got this laggy version of a replay?

Your replay has all joints' state changes for each turn whereas his only contains state changes for those joints he actually moved. What TB version do you use, did you have any scripts running at that time?