Toribash
I play it, gotta look up my char code but my name is Chartle

I love the game, almost done with the campaign, I only got it like 2 weeks ago so I'm still in practice league lol :D
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
i think after watching the cutscenes there should so be a starcraft animated movie
She Walks In Beauty and Light
FRee TC
AlphasoniK (Thank you Alpha for the epic name :P) 697 Australia/New zealand/Asia Server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by ParagonWar View Post
i think after watching the cutscenes there should so be a starcraft animated movie

I'm pretty sure there's lots of fan fiction . And those are only from the first game, where all you had were moving character portraits.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I'm pretty sure there's lots of fan fiction . And those are only from the first game, where all you had were moving character portraits.

yeah there is but i ment like the cutscenes were so good looking that if they made a movie with that animation it would look sweet
She Walks In Beauty and Light
FRee TC
I've been playing a lot recently. Still bronze league, but I'm not ultra terrible any more.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
You should PM me your info War, we could get some games in.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm gold league.

Im OK at Zerg (my primary), the problem is my micro skills are still not up to scratch, and frankly neither are my macro skills.

After the first 4 minutes I start to slip, I forget to continue my tech tree, I forget to build enough troops, I forget upgrades, my unspent minerals build up in to the 1000s

I was playing with some Diamond League friends (yes all my friends are Diamond, yes I get shit from them, but they play a shitload more than me XD), and I can match them, but they are faster and more thoughtful.

I wish I had more time to play, its a really fun game.

Funnily enough, unlike WC3, I enjoy the league quite a bit.
Perhaps this is because the custom game maps are not up to par yet.
^ that is just plain bad Macroing.

which servers do u guys play in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
SEA

Though I have NA access too, but I'm unranked there (and low points :S).

Wouldn't that count as micro? Well I guess its both, since I failed at techings and armying XD