Toribash
Original Post
help
so I bought a left hand trail texture from ybrbnjc09 and I cant find it anywhere. I don't understand.
:)
Theres a Left Hand Texture in your deac, did you perhaps accidently bought that instead of trail? check your pm you got after buying it
^ And after you active your Left Hand Texture, check your Toribash config and active the option: Trail Texture
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
I realized I was a right hand trail texture, but that one is in my inventory, but the left one, which I owned before, I cant find it.
Strange, Have you checked your market inventory? You might've accidentally put it their.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Let me go all of this again and if it's the case, I'll ask someone on MSquad to help you with your issue.

So, at first you said you bought a Left hand trail texture but the only thing I could find in your Transaction history is that you bought a Right hand trail texture which is in your inventory and you noticed right?
Then you said that you owned a Left hand trail texture before and that you can't find it. The thing is, I've looked through your whole Transaction history and based on it, you never got a Left hand trail texture from anywhere, it didn't get in and didn't get out.

Are you sure that you owned that?
oh I just remembered I owned a leg trail texture. Oops.
Well anyway, yeah. Ill just...leave the thread open I guess..........
I'll close this to avoid any kind of useless posts or necrobumps. PM someone in Help Squad if you need this reopened ;)