Ranking
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Do you mourn your sperm when you rub one out? Of course not.

Yes. I cry for hours, then go to my local church to be purified. I try not to do the naughty thing, but the devil has taken hold in me. I must be cleansed. Help me.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I hope so...

Could you imagine anti-masturbation groups.

"God gave you that sperm for a reason!"
"You could be killing the next president!"
=oops! :P

edit:
"You could be killing a future president!"
Last edited by TomPaine; Oct 7, 2009 at 06:28 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
"You could be killing the next president!"

Chronologically impossible unless a 4 year-old could be elected, or the same guy stays in office for over 3 decades, then the baby wins the election after this guy is finally out of office.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortunately, sperm dies every few days whether you use it or not.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
well damn, I gotta get off. I need to use some. [/spam]

I do find it hard to make a case for christian's pushy mannerisms. I don't see what they want to accomplish. More money for their church. Money=Power. I dunno.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by year99 View Post
its cuz christians are stupid

Originally Posted by year99 View Post
y not. its true

Meh, generalization.

I had a good friend from college who was a very dedicated Christian, and he knew what he was talking about. Then there's my aunt, an extreme God-head Christian who pretty much knows fuck all about her religion except for the very basics and the fact that it's the "absolute truth," no questions asked.

And her fucknut husband with a limp, noodle dick (He has erectile dysfunction everyone!) says to me, "you're an Atheist??" And gives me a look like that was the weirdest fucking thing he's ever heard in his life, then shakes his head condescendingly. I assume this is because Christianity is America's primary religion, and since it's the majority's opinion, it has to be right.
Last edited by Guv_na; Oct 7, 2009 at 08:14 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a good friend from college who was a very dedicated Christian, and he knew what he was talking about

this most Christians do this just because they go to church means that they know everything about Christianity and then they get stumped by odlov.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
well damn, I gotta get off. I need to use some. [/spam]

I do find it hard to make a case for christian's pushy mannerisms. I don't see what they want to accomplish. More money for their church. Money=Power. I dunno.

These aren't the Middle-ages anymore.
What they're trying to do is save people from eternal damnation to hell. Not everything needs to be connect to money y'know, it's just good will, like it's supposed to be. Sure, it can be a bit pushy at times, but hey, some people just are pushy.
Door to door salesmen are pushy too :v