Ranking
Only game so far; Silent Hill.

I was young... But that shit doesn't leave you.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
F.E.A.R 2 the intro to the first level made me jump out of my seat and shit in my pants lol. i wasnt expecting alma to pop up.
"If a robot does the robot... is it just called dancing?"
Click Here for free Textures
The first time I played Resident evil 3 when I was a kid, I shat bricks when Nemesis jumps through the window with a rocket launcher D:
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by xXMuffinXx View Post
F.E.A.R 2 the intro to the first level made me jump out of my seat and shit in my pants lol. i wasnt expecting alma to pop up.

My moms name is alma. She got mad when I told her she was an evil ghost from a video game and broke my fear disc. Although fear was the scariest game i've played, as it was like 4 am, and my spiniferus(spider/scorpion breeded insect, a good, long dead pet of mine) crawled up my back up to my neck, and it felt like something was about to joke me, and shook violently, shouting, FUCK, SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!, AAAAAAAH. Then my parents woke up and I got even more scared.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
The first time I played Resident evil 3 when I was a kid, I shat bricks when Nemesis jumps through the window with a rocket launcher D:

^

That's the reason why I can no longer walk around a police station with a magnum pistol.

I always got scared playing doom, fucking hated it when you were in a closed space, and a pinky came and rushed you.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
-Penumbra overture
-Doom 3 (sometimes)
-The house (IT IS ONLINE ! i fucking screamed the hell out of mine lungs !)
-Resident evil 3
The House is the most scary shit i played !

Lol reminds me of when i started the game,i tried to destroy the barricade (blue one,from the first level,on one of the streets whit explosive barrels) and i shoted alot in it,as it didn't break i wanted to stop,at the last shot the fucking barricade breaked letting fucking loats of zombies invade me ! I hitted mine elbow against the keyboard...BULLSHIT !!! THAT RESIDENT EVIL IS FUCKING SCARY !
Last edited by dbuhos; Jun 25, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Just started Dead Space :3

Nothing too frightening yet.

Try saving when you meet a new enemy then let it kill you... you get some EPIC scenes that way :3
EDIT: WOOT 500TH POST! I win
Last edited by Mars; Jun 26, 2009 at 12:47 AM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi