Ranking
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post

In 2020 , can you predict how ToriBash would look like?

Same as it has always been most likely

Nobody knows....(No pressure hampa )

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Am I cool enough now?

No

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Same as it has always been most likely

Nobody knows....(No pressure hampa )

How? you can make studies , maybe the game will stay the same , but the community will get bigger , maybe new companies with Invest there money in this game .. Dont be "Negative" lol
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
it's going to be dead and buried. in 2020 it's going to be all about this new fighting game you control with your eyes, eyebash
QUACK
i'm kind of sick about all these shitty questions. read the fucking thread title
QUACK
k, read thread title.

Staff, What're your opinions on the community?

But actual question: how have you noticed the community changing throughout the years? Maturity, intelligence, rage, whatever.
Last edited by Zoro; May 20, 2013 at 02:39 AM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
90's Rap/hip hop

Also I've not even been here for two years and I can see the differences, there's always a few diamonds in the coal mine of new users.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
k, read thread title.

Staff, What're your opinions on the community?

That site is full of self important pompous glory seeking wastes of stem cells. If they can't do something without having to have someone report about it then it isn't worth knowing.

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
But actual question: how have you noticed the community changing throughout the years? Maturity, intelligence, rage, whatever.

I assume you're referring to newer members. It's gotten younger, far less mature and certainly less intelligent as a whole. As for "rage", I wouldn't know; the people attempting to portray angry come across as butthurt children.

Generally speaking the quieter members are at the "better" end of the spectrum.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I assume you're referring to newer members.

Well, not just them. Shifting impressions of the community as a whole.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.