Why left: of my clan? welp i just made my own wanted to join JollyR
Timezone: Dunno
Forum activity: im not special at forum and its low
In game: always play late at night
Vouchers: niko, Athens
special skills: none... for now
@Swivle

no
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
@Perfecteed, sorry for keeping you waiting. It is my regrets to inform you, that you've been denied. Feel free to still hang in discord and post on our forums. See you around.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hi, the following is my application and personal introduction to JollyR:

My name is BruceS295, or James in real life, however I am looking to change it later although I'm not sure what to. My name comes from the famous musician Bruce Springsteen and the fact that i was born on the 29th of may 1995

As far as games go I've been playing them for as long as I can remember, ranging from RPGs to FPSs, even throwing in the odd board game here and there, in fact I can't remember the last game I played which I didn't enjoy in some way, even if it was analysing why it was so bad. When I'm not playing video games I'm generally either practicing making them, or watching anime... which I do a lot of :P . Now onto Toribash.

I'm only White Belt but i learned much about this game by watching youtube videos and other players play

I have not been in any toribash clans before but I hope i can make it into this one because i think you guys are really nice (especially this guy called submerge(he is my toribash inspirtation)).

Thank you for taking the time out to read my application. Sorry if I rambled on a bit and looking forward to hearing the result of the vote.

BruceS295
Originally Posted by BruceS295 View Post
Hi, the following is my application and personal introduction to JollyR:

My name is BruceS295, or James in real life, however I am looking to change it later although I'm not sure what to. My name comes from the famous musician Bruce Springsteen and the fact that i was born on the 29th of may 1995

As far as games go I've been playing them for as long as I can remember, ranging from RPGs to FPSs, even throwing in the odd board game here and there, in fact I can't remember the last game I played which I didn't enjoy in some way, even if it was analysing why it was so bad. When I'm not playing video games I'm generally either practicing making them, or watching anime... which I do a lot of :P . Now onto Toribash.

I'm only White Belt but i learned much about this game by watching youtube videos and other players play

I have not been in any toribash clans before but I hope i can make it into this one because i think you guys are really nice (especially this guy called submerge(he is my toribash inspirtation)).

Thank you for taking the time out to read my application. Sorry if I rambled on a bit and looking forward to hearing the result of the vote.

BruceS295

You`re being discussed.
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]
@Bruce

You're a nice guy, but please return when you have more game experience. Denied.

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hello, Jolly Roger. My name is Nade, I am 23 years old and I live in the U.S, New Mexico to be exact. My hobbies include playing videogames, and watching Sports. The video games that I play are Toribash(Ofc), Nba 2k18, Fortnite, and Call of Duty. I started to play toribash in 2009. My friend showed me this game and as he lost interest I got addicted. I played till about 2016 and then I took a 2 year break because I was just taking this game too seriously. Now that I have returned I want to find a clan and a group of people I can just hang around and have a good ass time. Now, I feel that I am quite good at this game. Not in the dueler aspect I play with style more or less. I don't like the simple lift and run game plan so I enjoy people who love to play for the action and style points. I enjoy good combat games. I can play most of the official mods and a decent level. My main thing is that I just want to have a small number of people I really hang out with. Joining this clan will make me happy and I will be as loyal as I possibly can. I am up for helping out in the clan league or what ever other clan events that may be posted. I am active on forums as well as in-game so I feel i can really be beneficial to this clan.

As far as my ban history, the only thing I have been banned for in the last 3 years is. On my custom belt account Parasite, I sold a head in my art folder and turns out I had already sold it back before I left. So currently my custom belt account is banned till august 7th
Attached Files
clOSE.rpl (68.9 KB, 2 views)
GG VELO.rpl (77.9 KB, 2 views)
It aint nothing to a god.rpl (44.2 KB, 2 views)
Knee of justice.rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
Suplex.rpl (79.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Sigma; Jun 11, 2018 at 09:34 AM.
Silence.
Thanks for the application do you mind adding some replays SP or MP if you have any. Also past ban / infraction history would be nice. ill go ahead and post your app in private board

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Alright my man added.

Crossin my fingers I really hope I can join this clan!!
Silence.