Ranking
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Remember that I play Random 6v6 Anything Goes, the sets and items are random o3o

Also, stop answering before i question you freaking wizard )o3o)

Oh, ok, then you can get a very bad Wobuffet XD
Wolololololo
1: Age~ 20
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon~ 2000
3: Favorite Pokemon~ Any Pokemon that has Rayquaza in it :3
4: Favorite region~ Hoenn
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity~ Ingame-7 Forum-5?
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life~

Eh,started playing Pokemon when my brother decided that it was trash (Thats the moment my brother was dead to me at the time)

Pretty much grew up playing Pokemon after that and still enjoy pokemon things to this day :3
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
That Muk could do with Shadow Sneak as a simple counter to the fast pyschic types around, especially with that high an attack investment. Also pretty much the point that Cheetah made;

Muk will get completely destroyed by predicted switch EQ. Aside from that, the Muk looks alright.

yee, i guess i'll have to play around a bit more with the stats

Dusknoir seems pretty standard, solid set, not sure about Pain Split but I don't really use it enough to care for it anyway.

i really like pain split because it often happens that i get into a stall match and when i am about to lose it i can just use pain split.
or i can use it when i predict that he will switch in a new pokemon.

Electivire is using the bog standard layout that every other competitive Electivire uses, so i can't complain there.

im trying to hit as many types as possible very effective thats pretty much the only reason that this pokemon has

Quagsire is a powerful mon as usual, good choice.

im not sure if i should give him the ability Unaware or Water Absorb

Mespirit. Pretty much a suicide rocks with sash so that it can get rocks off no matter what. Its an alright choice, I would just suggest to not keep it anywhere past mid game unless its an absolute necessity.

i wanted to use Azelf but its UU so i chose this and tried to made a similar set with it, but it cant learn Taunt so Mespirit is a lot weaker than Azelf for this team

Cacturne, one of my favourite pokemon from generation 2. I will have to say, why the double fighting attacks - especially Superpower? It could probably benefit more from a backup utility move. (maybe Synthesis or Spikes as a decent backup)

lol, didnt notice that i had 2 fighting type attacks.
Synthesis and Spikes sounds cool but i think i'll try Swords Dance
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
im not sure if i should give him the ability Unaware or Water Absorb

I think I would go for Unaware, since you can get rekt by Shell smash+White herb.

Also omeigud I'm in your signature :O
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I think I would go for Unaware, since you can get rekt by Shell smash+White herb.

Also omeigud I'm in your signature :O

o/

i think im using Claydol instead of Mesprit

my Claydol

Pidda's spirit animal
o/

i think im using Claydol instead of Mesprit

my Claydol

I like claydol more as an offensive Pokémon, because as a setup, it has lots of weaknesses; Bug, dark, ghost, grass, water and ice are super effective and will destroy it
Wolololololo
I like claydol more as an offensive Pokémon, because as a setup, it has lots of weaknesses; Bug, dark, ghost, grass, water and ice are super effective and will destroy it

thats why i decided to give him a focus sash.
Pidda's spirit animal
thats why i decided to give him a focus sash.

Either pin missile, icicle spear, or any other move hitting more than one time won't care
Wolololololo
Either pin missile, icicle spear, or any other move hitting more than one time won't care

i think iscicle spear is the only move that hits multiple times and can kill Claydol
and that move isnt so common in low tiers (atleast i havent seen it so often)
Pidda's spirit animal
i think iscicle spear is the only move that hits multiple times and can kill Claydol
and that move isnt so common in low tiers (atleast i havent seen it so often)

Pin missile hits 5 times and would kill it. Hits x2 due to weakness
Wolololololo