Ranking
GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! Just because Sahee or some other person gave you a clan opportunity, Doesn't mean you can go join them! Try considering that you already IN a clan!
I'd also like to say that i will no longer be part or toribash, For i am leaving the game completely.

And THIS calls for a leader-election ceremony.

So, It is my great pleasure to elect Ettieman, Because of his very professional replays, And always positive attitude on the forums.
As the new clan leader. (Nikeolas, I was going to make you a clan leader, but you left, so....Tough beans.)

Congratulations, Ettieman! I hope you'll lead this clan to solid victory!

LONG LIVE THE ARSONISTS!

As you have guessed, This is my last post.

Goodbye All!
Last edited by Mr1337; Feb 6, 2008 at 06:51 PM.
well i'm flattered but i found no point in staying, as a clan we did nothing active together- twas more like a nationality than a national team if you know what i mean. it just seemed like i might aswell have been not in a clan so when sahee gave me the oppurtunity i gave it some speculation and thought before making the decision.

had the clan been more active together i would have stayed so ugh no hard feelings but i thought it was for the best.

mr 1337 i'm also afraid you have noplace to criticise, you yourself did a fair bit of clan hoping (you said on the first post) now i won't blame you for that but i had my reasons as much as you had yours so keep off my back.
Last edited by Nikelaos; Feb 6, 2008 at 08:35 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
I DONT WANNA START TROBALE K
THIS WOULD BE FUN. Mr1337 wanna have a clan war for fun? it will be fun i dont hate u or any body else still we can be friends
Hey I would like to join. I'm a blue belt fairly close to brown. I mostly play Judo. Ingame namearkmoon
Alright everyone who is currently in Arson. I have talked with mr1337 ingame, and he says that it would be alright for everyone in Arson to merge into Hellions.

Darkmoon: Arson is a dead clan, the leader quit... sorry. The thread sort of died this is an update.
Hey ppl, just confirm Owned's post, yes i also was a good friend and associate of this clan, and please, keep the fire of the arsonists burning by joining hellions.

- Parasyte
Those who do not punish evil, Command it to be done. - Lenardo Da Vinci. DON'T MAKE ME AMD!...Mad. - Gamer.