ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Fuyu Buke Collective [DSC]
First there was Taiyou, the Sun spirit, and from Taiyou rose Chi, the Earth spirit, and from Chi rose Hito, Man.
Man basked in the sun for a thousand years, but the sun grew weary of the Earth, and created Fuyu, The Mighty Winter Spirit. Sun left the Earth in Fuyu's capable hands, and Man grew to love Fuyu, as they had the Sun. In fact, they loved Fuyu so much they sey up Fuyu Buke, the Winter Warriors.[INDENT]But, alas, with winter came great cold, and many Men died. This left the Earth cold and barren, with few Men left. So, in an attempt to save mankind, Fuyu taught Man his secrets and techniques, allowing the Fuyu Buke to grow strong from the cold. Every generation since has let but a few learn Fuyu's secrets, and now the time has come for You to learn them also.
If you wish to become part of the next generation of Fuyu Buke, we ask you read these few guidlines before you send in you application.
1. Our oraginzation is about learning and training, not making war. We do not tolerate ignorant behaviour or petty in fighting.

2. Our organization does Not tolerate any kind of discrimination, and any members found being abusive towards other players will be kicked straight away.

3. Our organization does not have a strict ranking system, and we do not discriminate against lower ranks. If you do join us, we will assign you a role within the organization, based on your skill set and strengths.

4. To apply, fill in the below form and PM me or reply to this post.

Name:
Belt:
What attracted you to The Fuyu Buke Collective? :
I hope to hear from you soon.
FuyuKatsu.
I've just realized I've left a few bits out of that post, and the form is wrong.

Officiality

We do aim to become official at some point, but for the moment I'm trying to focus on recritment. That being said, donations are welcome!

Ranking

Head Sensai: FuyuKatsu

Sensai - Senior Members. Specialize in a disicpline, and teach other members techniques.Example, this would be the tag for a judo Sensai. Tag: [FBC-Sensai-(Judo)]

Warrior - High rank members. To become a Sensai you have to show skill in teaching a disipline, not just fighting. Warrior specialize in a disiplne, and there tag looks like this: [FBC-Warrior-(Judo)]

Disiciple - Warriors in training. To become a warrior you have to show a good performance in a fight against another member. You don't have to win, just show us that your good. Disiple specialize and train to become a warrior in that disiplne. A Disiciple's tag would be [FBC-Disicple-(Judo)]

Scout- Beginners. To become a disiciple you've got to tell me or another Sensai what your training in. A Scout's tag is [FBC-Scout]

Recruiters can be choosen from any rank, but should be of a higher rank and play fairly regularly.

Application FormFill in the blanks so the from best descibes you)
Hello, My name is ______, and I'm a _____ belt and at the moment I'm ranked _____ . (My favorite disicpline is_____) OR (I'm an all rounder). I want to join FBC because_____. I play around _____ hours a week. (I've never been in a clan before)OR( I was/am a member of ____.)

Hope to hear from you soon,

FuyuKatsu