Toribash
Original Post
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
A game in RPGmaker 2003, share thoughts
This may not be the right place to put this, maybe this should have gone into the rapid threads. I don't know.

Well, for the time being I thought it would be fun to make a game in RPGmaker 2003. So I got it and now I just wonder one thing, and that it.

I want your thoughts about stuff to have in the game. I want ideas, things that can help me make it into a good game. I will let some of the sprites stay as they are, the same with monsters, but I will do most of the from the buttom, atleast the sprites.

My thoughts so far is that it's like any other RPG game, going off in adventures, just that ur a puppeteer. Using the puppets. If you understand it. I'm making the maps now, at the moment.

Update1: I would like to have someone to help me in making the monsters! I'm not quite happy with those that was in the programm allready! +rep for the one, or two that helps me. Ofc I'll give ideas to you about the monsters.
Last edited by Tapion; Feb 10, 2009 at 08:22 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Make sure you have a good plot. Something to keep the gameplay going.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
Make sure you have a good plot. Something to keep the gameplay going.

That's what I'm thinking of now.

And I made an update on the first post in 30 seconds people, be there and see it!
Sigma | Gata
Have you decided on a theme yet? Ninjas, pirates, medieval sword 'n' sorcery?
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
Have you decided on a theme yet? Ninjas, pirates, medieval sword 'n' sorcery?

The theme is puppeteers and sorcery. I'm working on the puppeteer sprites now.
Sigma | Gata
I used rpgmaker before. It was awile ago though. You should make big landmarks and castles to adventure in or something.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
http://charas-project.net/

I use this since I've used RPG Maker 2003.

Good luck with your game, mine is already pretty old ;p

Moved though.
Gone
4th Dan Black Belt
I just have to say now. Anyone here good at making puppets and puppeteers? it's for the battling. Everyone who helps me, like in m making sprites, monsters and battle effect pictures will get their name in the credits as in designer, I don't mean real name, but TB name if so.
Sigma | Gata