Ranking
Original Post
Waiting time on market....
Hello good people, I think there should be a waiting time on the forums between updating prices on the market so people don't spam their items to the top of the list I'm not talking about a one day wait till you can update your prices again I'm thinking about like a thirty min to one hour wait between updates on the prices on your items so people don't keep nudging their items to the top.
One typo in that then and you're stuck hoping someone doesn't buy the Hunter Force you accidentally put out for 1200 for the next 24 hours.. Would probably cause more of these screw ups than it's worth.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
One typo in that then and you're stuck hoping someone doesn't buy the Hunter Force you accidentally put out for 1200 for the next 24 hours.. Would probably cause more of these screw ups than it's worth.

True but it even asks you if you want to confirm putting it in the market for that much, so if someone does end up putting a hunter force for 1200 that's mainly their fault for not reading it.
Originally Posted by Leooo16 View Post
True but it even asks you if you want to confirm putting it in the market for that much, so if someone does end up putting a hunter force for 1200 that's mainly their fault for not reading it.

It's not really a matter of whose fault it is so much as a matter of how much it happens. Regardless of whose fault it is, it's going to cause a lot of people to get very upset. Many will complain to the market squad, creating more unnecessary work for them. Others will bitch at whoever bought their under-priced item, causing unnecessary drama and hatred. And anyway, being able to constantly modify your prices is part of the marketing game. The market isn't designed to be fair. It's designed to generate income for those who play it well. Watching your prices and bumping them down as needed is part of the game.
\o/