Ranking
Original Post
Mod Making Suggestions
Here's a couple of things I'd love to see in Toribash :

1. More objects and/or more non-static objects. I realise it might make some mods too heavy for certain people, but good computers are cheaper and cheaper every year, I don't think that'd be too much of a problem. If adding more objects is simply not an option, at least more non statics would be great ! We could do so many more things, create some real machinery behind certain mods, or add more substance to them. (And I could put some of my schemes to use ;_;)

2. Odlov already suggested it in another thread, but object oriented thrust would help greatly too, as well as an option to lock an object on an axis (Say you have an x and z axis locked object, it'd only be able to move on a y axis)

3. Shape/propriety changing triggers. Instead of simply winning conditions, or colours, what if you could change the shape, size, staticness, and potentially perhaps the thrust of the receiving object ? (Might require more trigger groups)

4. Fixing the exportation of mods (Some settings don't export properly (most notably turnframes and joint ranges)) Also, sometimes what happens in modmaker is completely different from what will happen in Multiplayer, and there's nothing more frustrating than to spend hours on a mod just to realise it simply doesn't work...

5. Adding more degrees to the friction setting. Right now you barely have any difference between 0 and 2 friction (for example). It's either it slides, either it doesn't. (Not TOTALLY true as I've been testing with car-toris, there's a slight difference between putting the floor at 0, 1 or 2, but above that it's pretty much the same, until you get real grippy).

6. Specific joint DM rules. (Thresholds related to each joint)

7. "Clusters" or at least a "Non-clipping" option. First one is about making a cluster of objects you can move as one entity (That would be SO helpful and time saving). Second one would be an option to set a max coordinate to an object. Say you have an object that ends at -7.00x, set that coordinate to your object, and it wont go any further than that. If you scale it up on the x axis, it'll not clip through the first one, but rather distance its center from it, to compensate.

7.1 Related to that, if there could be an indication somewhere with the space an object takes that'd be great. (Example : an object on 0.00x, 0.00y, 1.00z, with a scale of 1.00x, 1.00y, 1.00z could show an indication in the lines of : xupper = 0.50, xlower = -0.50, yupper = 0.50, ylower = -0.50, zupper = 0.75, zlower = 0.25)

8. Now the complete opposite : complete clipping. Set off collision for objects/group of objects (Could be especially useful in designing buttons/pressure plate/levers, as they have parts that could largely benefit from being able to move through a wall)

I think that's pretty much it, if i've not been clear enough on any of my points (rip english), tell me and I'll do my best to clarify it.

9. Also more than two toris lel