ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Turnframe Ghost
The Problem:
You know it when you are planning to do a move, but you are not sure if the turnframes are to long or you don`t know if the tori will overdo it.

The Suggestion:
The solution to this problem is that the ghost tells you when the next turn would start or the turnframes are over (those two things are the same).

The Introduction of the Suggestion into the game:
So I think that the ghost should dead stop when the next turn would star.
Because you don`t want to loose information the ghost will do that only that every second time it appears.
You could also enable/disable this feature in the options and the chat.
And the owner of the server could disable this feature for everyone, because your judgement of when the turnfrae will end has also a competative factor.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

So what you're saying is if there is a ghost and you're not sure if the ghost will go through due to turn frames being to long or short. That the ghost will stop at whatever turn frames there are set?
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
the ghost duration should be as much as the turn frames for every mod?
exampe:
judo 1000 frames,
70 turn frames,
the ghost should appear for 70 turn frames

kickbox 200 frames,
20 turn frames,
the ghost should appear for 20 turn frames

basically you will know how much effect your move is going to have,
it would help to increase precision moves?

supported.
When you want the ghost to show longer then? If you want to be fluid you need to plan your moves ahead, and it's quite nice to see the ghost go in a certain direction/position after the turn as well.

How about an option then?
[] Fading ghost
[] Cut ghost (turnframes)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
When you want the ghost to show longer then? If you want to be fluid you need to plan your moves ahead, and it's quite nice to see the ghost go in a certain direction/position after the turn as well.

How about an option then?
[] Fading ghost
[] Cut ghost (turnframes)

Yeah i would prefer the option. because i dont like making sharp moves to make tori look like he is flobing when hitting an opponent i am more of a styled based player and would rather dq on false judgment of my tori's speen then to rather see what i can do to just win :/ (rather look good and lose then to look bad and win)
I see why you want this option, but I do not support this at all.
What you're trying to do is supplement a lack of skill to predict how far your body will move during a set amount of frames. Its not the ghost fault that you over or undershot something, you just need to practice with your tori more often until you have a more natural feel for turn frames.

Not Supported.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
why not no ghosts?
You have received a warning at Toribash Community.
The minimum bid is 20k, not 19,999 TCs. Respect auction rules.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I see why you want this option, but I do not support this at all.
What you're trying to do is supplement a lack of skill to predict how far your body will move during a set amount of frames. Its not the ghost fault that you over or undershot something, you just need to practice with your tori more often until you have a more natural feel for turn frames.

Not Supported.

If you want to be the one to make it more complicated yourself I'm sure this command can be opted.

But yeah, I like this idea. Especially in ABD when it gets to the 50 frames per turn it's quite hard to plan saves if you're about to go out or something because you don't know when your tori will stop exactly.

Supported.
blue
pink