Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by pankrzemyk View Post
I would like to have sounds from wii version of toribash. What do you think about it?

You'll be able to have any sounds you want when all the sound items are released.

Sounds etc

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by pankrzemyk View Post
I would like to have sounds from wii version of toribash. What do you think about it?

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You'll be able to have any sounds you want when all the sound items are released.

Sounds etc

SkulFuk, he wants the updated sounds for the Wii. But those do seem like they are going to be cool.

I kinda support this, not a lot of people play the Wii version, but the people who do play it will get a nice surprise
ugly
well he said he wants sounds from the wii version
either that's a typo or(does wii have the old sounds or different ones?) he wants the wii version sounds on pc toribash

also pain sound one sounds like someone tickled his you know what
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
As I said, he'd be able to upload whatever sounds he wants. It'll just mean him having to use the Wii sounds with said items.

Providing the PC version has had it's sounds changed twice since TB Wii was released I doubt the sounds from it will become default.

I don't get why people are trying to make out I'm the one that doesn't understand the post, yet I'm the one providing the realistic answer.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I don;t know why but when i loaded the new version 4.0 my volume was dissabled and i didn't knew how to fix it but i heared that sounds are pretty good instead of their past.