ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
prizes for achievements
There should be prizes for achievements like tc or some items depending on the level of hardness of the achievements and another idea is that you should be able to sell qi for tc but that would make getting higher belts too easy...
I support the idea of giving prizes per achievements, nothing too big, just some TC or some item, depending on the achievement, would be interesting and it would increase the attention on achievements.

The other idea, Qi per TC, it`s just silly
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Achievements prize?
I was thinking this for a long time, and I think it's the right time to post it.

So everytime you get an achievement you get + more qi?

example:
You get violence perfected achievement, the reward is 2 qi?
or getting full sets results into a more higher value of qi like 10?

Yea, Instead of tc we get qi instead.
sounds good?

HolyButler Moderated Message:
Merged.
Last edited by HolyButler; Jun 20, 2013 at 12:34 PM.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I'm going with no for now, mostly because a lot of the current achievements are silly and would not make a good goal to achieve.
Maybe if ACTUAL achievements were here but for now no.
ya
No, this can be used to farm for achievements just for tc and create more problems and like I said before, it adds more tc into the economy.

Maybe achievements point system(gives out points for every achievement you get) that could show next to your stats, under join date or somewhere. Makes collecting achievements more thrilling!

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
No, this can be used to farm for achievements just for tc and create more problems and like I said before, it adds more tc into the economy.

Maybe achievements point system(gives out points for every achievement you get) that could show next to your stats, under join date or somewhere. Makes collecting achievements more thrilling!

Points? What would these points be used for?

I support the idea of small amounts of tc awarded for achievements. I also support the fact that the achievements need to be revised. Achievements should be awarded for full texture sets, 128, 256, 512, joint textures, one for each set achieved. And the tc reward should not be huge. 10tc for the easy ones, and it could increase exponentially as the achievements get harder. Yes, it would increase the tc introduced into the economy, but would boost the overall action, as people would strive to buy, and then resell full color sets. I believe that all this new activity would be good for the game. I also support the fact that there are silly achievements that should be removed, and especially the ones that can't be achieved anymore. It should be possible to 100% the achievements, it should be extremely grueling and difficult, but possible.
rock the world, one fight at a time
Nothing, just to show off I believe. Most of our users have the urge to get their postcounts up, might as well give them something else to strive upon and improve.

Acheivements would take away the actual fun of the game, most people I know dont like those that play just fgor the profit. this would have people playing one mod or using shovels or something just to get tc for the achievments
not supported :P
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Acheivements would take away the actual fun of the game, most people I know dont like those that play just fgor the profit. this would have people playing one mod or using shovels or something just to get tc for the achievments
not supported :P

The type of achievement reward I am thinking of is more in the line of achieving Full Color Sets, or Full Texture Sets, Belts of course, and I'm sure many more good suggestions could be made, etc...This would encourage people to try for these. It would on the other hand boost market activity, and maintain the value of such sets. Many games have achievements as being an important part of advancing a career. It is actually part of the fun. Toribash should continue to integrate the Achievements system, make it worth it to pursue them, and perhaps, make it part of the milestones needed to get ahead. QI is a good system, but I think more importance should be given to the Achievement System, once it is overhauled, and possible to 100%.
rock the world, one fight at a time
Originally Posted by evorocket View Post
The type of achievement reward I am thinking of is more in the line of achieving Full Color Sets, or Full Texture Sets, Belts of course, and I'm sure many more good suggestions could be made, etc...This would encourage people to try for these. It would on the other hand boost market activity, and maintain the value of such sets. Many games have achievements as being an important part of advancing a career. It is actually part of the fun. Toribash should continue to integrate the Achievements system, make it worth it to pursue them, and perhaps, make it part of the milestones needed to get ahead. QI is a good system, but I think more importance should be given to the Achievement System, once it is overhauled, and possible to 100%.

Ok that part I can understand, not those that work non-stop for those achievements
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource