Toribash
Original Post
Raising Toribash's awareness
It's no news that the community seem to be slowly dying, each time there are less active threads and there are more players quitting toribash than new players trying it. This game is quite old, around ten years already but this doesnt mean it should die now, here I will leave a few suggestions which might help to keep it alive:

1st: Making things easier for new players. The current tutorials aren't bad but they dont help too much when you are new. They are already interactive but I believe that they should have audio as well and a larger variety of them.
For instance: like a tutorial on how to host your server or how to use the market and stuff like that. Dont tell me that you can find those here in the forums because most new players dont even check them.

2nd: Right now toribash is DMR free. However, adding a launcher might help new players as well as making it easier to update it. While loading, there you can show a few vids of the game, popular events as well as some tutorials and that kind of stuff. I would also add there links to the forums, probably to the IRC and clan boards.

3rd: The easiest way to raise the awareness of a game is having popular youtuber playing it. Yes Markiplier did ONE vid about it but that's not enough, what we need instead is a serie of gameplays which keeps viewers interested in the game. This might be the hardest of my suggestions since convising a well-known youtuber to play such a hard game which they probably didnt even know that existed and make a serie out of it kinda sounds impossible.
To make it more possible we should try to convise them by offering to help them to learn how to play and maybe give them some in-game intems, such as 3d items or maybe some textures. What really matters here is that they keep uploading vids about it encouraging their viewers to try it themselfs

4th: Some players get really frustated by how hard is to get in gane items without spending money, remeber that not everyone knows how to make good art and that at the beginning you cant just go around winning tournaments. Adding rewards from loging-in and when you get promoted to the next belt might decrease this frustation.
I am not saying that they should get 1kk tc each time they get to the next belt but maybe something like 1k or 2k would be nice. This however should change from belt to belt, when you are a white belt and become a yellow belt you should get something like 250 tc and it should increase each time you rank up. The daily reward from logging in should work pretty much the same way, take warframe log-in rewards as an example, they arent great but they keep players loging in constantly.

5th and last one: dividing the in game chat in the room chat, support, region, clan chat and IRC. This might sound a bit odd but its actually quite useful and will make it easier to acces the stuff members, specially for those who arent used to using the forums.

Alright that is what I suggest, I hope this helps the community to keep alive. We must keep this game alive, its worth the effort!
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
What about a tab in the launcher for 'learn how to play'? and when you click on it, it could show you different sections of the gameplay, such as madmanning, parkour and sparring, among others. and when you click on that section, you can see the various videos done on that topic/the tutorials on the forum.
yeah those are a few good ideas, the problem is hetting the devs to do it
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I like the idea for the launcher.
The launcher would add an in-game mini forum, and community.

supported