Ranking
Original Post
Need something made for me.
Well, i need just an image really. Ok, here it goes.

Size: 500x500
Text: "Thy shall passeth an icy cold one downeth to thy master upchuck" 7upchuck 7:up <--- this is like mark 1:12 or whatever. White text with Script MT Bold text for quotations, Poor richard text and like this 7upchuck(red) 7:up(lime green) for next thing.
Image: Open brown bible to the left of the text with a can of 7up somewhere on the image.
BE CREATIVE PLEASE!!!!!!: As in, do some cool blending colors in the background or whatever, make it look nice.

I'm not exactly sure how much i'll pay for this, but i really need one, just post price and i'll say if it's fair or not or whatever. Thanks whoever payed enough attention to this post to do anything for me.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Re: Need something made for me.
I'll see what i can do...look here on tuesday afternoon and i should have it ready for you.

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

edit:
Here's your image. At least 100 creds. I couldn't find your text, so i left it in Times New Roman, I'll keep looking and update it if i can

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Looks very nice . only one thing though. Could you move the can of 7up a little to the left under the text, and i think i'll wait till the text is right. Again, thanks so far man .

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Ok, looks very nice . I'll buy that one BUT just one adjustment please. Could you move the can of 7up to... around that area? Thanks. P.S. Exactly how much do you want for it?

I'll make the adjustment tomorrow. Price: 200 creds. Tips appreciated.

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Ugh, how about better cropping?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I can't attach anything for some reason. I 'll see what i can do to get you the real image.

Edit: I still can't attach , so i'll just give you the image :

Then someone else make one for me if that one looks so bad