people playing: 71, servers online: 25, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Parrot
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5991
fudgiebalz

9th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
you had a great time fudgie?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i did replays | hey
fudgiebalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5992
utaniam

6th Dan Black Belt

I need one of you to lick my taint, it's getting Cold down there.
i have a gun you have a head one two and three now your dead
utaniam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5993
DruggedPanda

6th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I actually did just subscribe just because I could

I found a derelict settlement with a huge house, no claim, and metal tools in many cabinets so I got an amazing boost on my new world start

I claimed the area and destroyed all the nearby hearthfires, gotta work on the claim and then start up on a pali wall, apart from that I'm just eating this dude's high quality curios lol

I took a fuckton of damage trying to hunt moose tho

oh so ur playing HnH 2.0 not HnH Legacy?
I'll always like HnH legacy better an can still play it but idk if I want to spend $15
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
DruggedPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5994
rainboweye

2nd Dan Black Belt

omg guys I havent played hnh ever since we played together years ago. We ha fun but I havent played it since and even when I played I didn't play long enough to become a pro.

IDK I guess I would love to play again especially with friends. Do I have to be a pro? Cuz I think I will have to learn from 0 again maybe.

I'm playing minecraft with friends everyday tho I like games like hnh and minecraft. I tried gettin some of you guys to play minecraft with me like a year ago but not one wanted so I just made new friends on a random world I joined.

Hush how is playing hnh again ? do you think I should join? Keep in mind I'll have to learn all over again.
rainboweye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5995
Hush

3rd Dan Black Belt

I just checked out legacy haven... its so bad, hafen is really nice

no you don't have to be a pro, I'm also not a pro. I learned everything as I go along.

I found a compound with a ton of very high quality crops, a giant 2 story house with a cellar loaded with cupboards, and lots of extra space and I'm about to palisade it all, I would love some help. Don't have to be a pro to help dragging logs around

hafen is super fun, but its harder than legacy haven for sure (can no longer kill bears with nothing but a sling)

I'd love to be able to post this screenshot instead of a link but even after a fresh install of windows AND going into incognito mode I am still apparently incapable of posting images without my browser exploding, so here's a screenshot of my legacy haven kin list (the old world is still up lolol) https://i.imgur.com/5E5JDq7.png

as a comparison, this is hafen (aka haven and hearth 2.0) featuring the compound that I stole and made my own https://i.imgur.com/S08lzbw.jpg
the super zoom and a bunch of the weird looking stuff on the screen is Amber client- if you end up playing with me I highly recommend getting a well known client, default sucks
FIRED UP

Last edited by Hush; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:41 PM..
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5996
DruggedPanda

6th Dan Black Belt

you found a q100 bow laying around? xD
I still prefer old HnH, still have a fighter character alive with like 2.6k melee and 1500uac iirc when einher'd.

And a decent crafter character that is on another account.

One shotted the guy laying down in a fight while he was moving xD moving hits did 4x atk weight rather than insta 0 def in W7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

Last edited by DruggedPanda; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:15 PM..
DruggedPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5997
Hush

3rd Dan Black Belt

I found all my tools in the house I stumbled upon, q100 bow, metal axe, metal saw, metal plow, metal cauldron, super high quality crops (q380 carrots aay), mining hole with lots of supports, lots of curios, dreamcatcher that makes like q350+ dreams

there were no claims and a few hearthfires, I just claimed it and destroyed the hearthfires lol

I have the whole area claimed and working on pavement to start the pali wall, which I hope to finish today if you want to play some
FIRED UP

Last edited by Hush; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:16 AM..
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5998
•SmallBowl

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Suisse skids iWork Suzuki digicam then wushu

ah yeah same man
[11:49.10] <Scorp> i wish they would ban the chinese
Please note, this quote was not taken out of context
SmallBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5999