Toribash
Original Post
Played it for a little bit.
2 things that really got me,
1: The juice that you have to collect disappears a bit too quickly.
2: If you go off an explore the map, and an upgrade appears, it can sometimes be a little hard to make your way over to it. This makes it challenging, which is good but I didn't manage to get any upgrades in the time I played.

Nice game overall. Cute and a bit funny.
Thanks ;)

well, if it's so hard getting the juice, in the next update i'll make that it remains on screen for a longer time.

For the difficulty of reaching a certain point in the map i can't do so much: it's a random generated map and it can create as easy-to-reach platforms as unreachable ones...
If the map is randomly generated, you should make more traveling things, like hanging on to ledges, or a hookshot. Also, make sure there is land under the character when he spawns. The first time I played it, I died immediately because I was spawned in the air.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by Gadasara View Post
No... i used flash develop

OooOh. So did you work in AS2 or AS3?
I got Flash Professional CS5 and I'm trying to learn AS3 so I can design a game
And I must say your inspiring me
For me there are heaps of guys in unacesable areas. I suggest purpose making the maps, also make the edges wrap around (go off the left come in the right, fall off the bottom come down from the top).

Also, so many guys walk along the bottom of the screen but when I go there I die.

In general there is too much terrain, I can hardly move around and they can hardly even get to me to hurt me. The only time I get hurt is when they spawn on me! Make enemies despawn, sometimes I get stuck in an area with 0 enemies!

Oh and I was killed by some invisible thing that dealt 15 damage? what. the heck.
Last edited by Gormin; Dec 31, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
Well, that system of random generating a world must be fixed.....
And yes there's a black enemy that spawns only in the bottom of the map: it's the darkman.
After you collide with him, he wakes up and he'll try to kill you

@souldevilj i'm using AS3 and it's not so difficult. Anyway i'm also trying to make it communicate with a server written in python(it's possible) because i want to make stuff like player vs player fights, coop and more...

I've thought also to make a garden where you can grow up stuf and earn juice